Chase And Status

the_voice

VIP Junglist
just not feeling these guys like i used to

don't like there new direction with hip hop and dubstep
its just not right there dnb

what do u think

think there just experimentin with different stuff an its good as long as the dont turn into a faggy rock band

Just testing the boundaries of their producing capabilities i reckon.

More than alot is sick. Really diverse styles in the tunes.

Still two of my favourite producers in dnb. Can't see them heading the pendulum way at all.

They've been into the scene for years, not everyone starts making pop music at the first glimpse of commercial success.

my mate told him to get off the decks so he could start his set ha. Will that is.

However i do still enjoy their music.. i cant just say i dont like it anymore because its got a bit more commercial airplay.

I will end up getting bored with it far more quickly though with it being rinsed. hope they can keep up on releasing new stuff otherwise ill lose most interest.

Last edited:
my mate told him to get off the decks so he could start his set ha. Will that is.

However i do still enjoy their music.. i cant just say i dont like it anymore because its got a bit more commercial airplay.

I will end up getting bored with it far more quickly though with it being rinsed. hope they can keep up on releasing new stuff otherwise ill lose most interest.

im pretty sure the first thing you said is untrue.

if your mate was playing after will from chase and status then he must have been either headlining or bigger than cjhase and status. or he would have been playing before him. if playing at all. now unless your *mate* is andy c or a handfull of others. your lieing or the promoter booked chase and status and played your mate afterwards... hmmmmm

Take Me Away I thought was shit though could never understand what the big deal was fucking boring if you ask me.

im pretty sure the first thing you said is untrue.

if your mate was playing after will from chase and status then he must have been either headlining or bigger than cjhase and status. or he would have been playing before him. if playing at all. now unless your *mate* is andy c or a handfull of others. your lieing or the promoter booked chase and status and played your mate afterwards... hmmmmm

pretty sure it is true mate. he was wasted, was doing the closing set b2b with someone. the promoter wasnt to happy about it. he was apoligetic afterwards.

but i really dont need to justify this story to you :)

They have always made different genres. Well before More Than Alot they made a grime tune (Top Shotta with Roll Deep) and a Breakbeat tune (Timewarp, it was on their myspace for ages but never got a release).

tbh i dnt give a fuk what they produce
i dont like all there grime shit

but aslong they keep makin good tunes ill keep buying and playing

big up chatus lol

tbh i dnt give a fuk what they produce
i dont like all there grime shit

but aslong they keep makin good tunes ill keep buying and playing

big up chatus lol

Yeah same really,
lovin some of their work more but its all good in my opinion.
bit of variaty never hert anyone

Back
Top Bottom