Chase and Status - Time (hair remix)

Hmm, maybe too much reverb on the drums? Sounds like recorded from some live arena or something, but nice atmosphere. :)

Loving the intro nice build up my only criticism is that the sibilance on the vocal is quite harsh(on these headphones anyway) so a de-esser might be helpfulll
But the drop is sweeet im feeling the big sounding drums but I agree Elzerk they might benefit from backing off the wet a little. I have heard a shit load of remix's of this tune and this ones up there :)

Very nice remix!! like elzerk said drums do sound like they have too much reverb on them and the hats/rides seem abit high on my system but other than that a very good remix :slayer:

Not bad dude! Intro was very good :)

Are there stems about or something?

Yeah was a remix comp for it awhile back ( think you can still download the stems on their site tho )

hmm some good ideas i like that u produce dubstep without the generic wobbles.... but i think the vocals are too loud and the drums are too quiet

Wow thanks alot guys :) all the feedback is really appreciated, and i can see now where everyone is coming from about the drums think i just got a bit carried away :P but i'll bare that in mind for in the future :)
Thanks again :)

hmm some good ideas i like that u produce dubstep without the generic wobbles.... but i think the vocals are too loud and the drums are too quiet

^thats wat i wanted to say too, so i used quote+this for short :D

Back
Top Bottom