chase and status take you there

charlie131

VIP Junglist
WOW i know chase and status have got a lot of shit on this forum since the release of more than a lot but i've just heard a tune of there's dunno whether its new or not (think it is since it wasn't on more than a lot) but WOW they've gone soulfoul and its sick big ups to them need to praise this tune

taken from the dj marky christmas mix (its the first track)

http://www.dubplatedigest.net/2009/12/dj-marky-xmas-set-2-19122009.html

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

just shows that these guys are sick producers and not sell outs

i know its not the best production ever but the tune works... good soulfull vibes in this tune and nothing else

its something different from them i think thats the selling point, its not another smash tv or is it worth it

It is, just before, Is It Worth It.

shit mybad bro i posted this thread last when i was pretty pissd, i thought i checked the album to see if its on there but i guessed i mssed it, still heavy track i'm really liking it

by the way here's the tracklisting for the actual set

Chase & Status ft Digga - Take Tou There
Mikrob & Human Factor - Dirty Martini
Nu:Logic - Deepa
Will Miles & Sterotype - I Know Not Why
Random Movement - Yeah, That's It
Edward Oberon - Paradise
Mutt & D-Whallen - Sarah Smile
>>> Original Sin - Promise Me
Interface - Freak Out
Artificial Intelligence ft D-Bridge - 3’S A Crowd
SPY - Feel The Music
Marcus Intalex & Calibre - Bluesday
Ulterior Motive - Yogurt Brainwave
Klute - Acid Rain
Makoto & Deeizm - Untold
SPY - Like A Dream
Cambridge 4 - Ghost Snares (VIP)

Yeah fucking DEFINITELY shows that, phew, had me worried for a few minutes there! For a horrifying moment I thought they'd done tunes with Rhianna and Snoop Dog! Thank god for that!
theyv made some fuckin sick tunes over the years.. cant fault them on "selling out" and making some mega money!! To act like you wouldnt jump at the chance to make something with snoop dogg or rhianna is laughable.
btw, i am not a chase and status fanboy, just everyone is so quick to jump on the bandwagon, when they dnt think really think about what theyre saying!!

i dont understand this seling out lark, surely we all want to make money?
i dont understand it in terms of alot of music, especially hip-hop/grime/dnb

There not sell outs! They are artists who have become very well known and there music is now loved by a much bigger crowd. Im sure they have always made other styles of music whilst doing the dnb thing, you have just never heard them...

I make alot of different styles of music and i would jump at the chance to do what there doing. thats not selling out thats progression and the end of the day it all comes down to people being worried that dnb has lost another one of its talents which isnt the case they still make dnb and im sure they will continue to do so.

BUT...Each to there own i suppose.

you gotta love a bir of chase & status, their production (mainly old) is pure quality!

the only thing i dont like about them is their djing but thats no biggy, if you dont wanna watch them, dont.

Back
Top Bottom