Chase and Status - Smash Tv

groelle

VIP Junglist
and anyone who doesnt knows this too

pointless thread imho

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Without sounding smug, it's pretty old to me, but it still goes off. The apreesh is definitely still there for it.

SoulShaker

Synth
You know where you arrre YOUR IN THE JUNGLE BABY. I rekon it cranks meaaan for mixn, have a low beat build up to YOUR IN THE JUNGLE BABY.

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
first 20 seconds yeh, then it just sounds crap imo, maybe would appeal a little bit longer on a sound system i suppose...dont like the song particularly, the GnR sample is good maybe the first 3 times i heard it lol :D
the worst song on the whole release

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
first 20 seconds yeh, then it just sounds crap imo, maybe would appeal a little bit longer on a sound system i suppose...dont like the song particularly, the GnR sample is good maybe the first 3 times i heard it lol :D
the worst song on the whole release
Not at The End at 4am. Pure Danger. Infact not ever, I reckon music club is, played it like once. :shrug:

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
Is It Worth It & Smash TV are superbial masters of the continent!

Look at that...sounds like a posh made up way to appreciate something!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Not at The End at 4am. Pure Danger. Infact not ever, I reckon music club is, played it like once. :shrug:
Really? I like music club I do, I find it quite a versatile tune...

Also really good for double dropping/teasing with quickly as you can just mix it straight from the breakdown...

You're right though, it probably is the weakest tune on the E.P. the production isn't as punchy and it needs turning up but it still gets cained by me...