Chase and status - Runnin

I've listened to this about 10 times today on my ipod from the Nerm & D-Code show. It's pretty much the sickest dubstep style tune I've ever heard, so fuckin catchy. Loving the 80's electro influence in it. Hugeness!

i fuckin love it...proppa

but i keep thinkin that the bass is similar to indian dub...feels like they have just used the same bass to it but played it in lower key and edited the lfo

i still think its a wicked tune dont get me wrong.....i want it bad

i fuckin love it...proppa

but i keep thinkin that the bass is similar to indian dub...feels like they have just used the same bass to it but played it in lower key and edited the lfo

i still think its a wicked tune dont get me wrong.....i want it bad

What the fuck is Indian Dub?? It's called Eastern Jam and yes, they have used the same bass sound, but not played the same way and they've used the same bassline in Saxon too - it's just a pretty standard Dubstep bass sound imo...

taken from the 80's track....Yah mo B there by michael mcdonald....

sick tuneeee

This is what someone else told me, probably cos someone mentioned it in the Youtube comments - but I know the original well, and i cant hear it at all...

What the fuck is Indian Dub?? It's called Eastern Jam and yes, they have used the same bass sound, but not played the same way and they've used the same bassline in Saxon too - it's just a pretty standard Dubstep bass sound imo...

i said indian dub so people didnt get confused with the dnb eastern jam.

Runnin 'tis quality...

It's the tracks like this that are gonna make this album cross over...

Back
Top Bottom