Chase and status new album?

Recor01

DJ Aims
Saw the other day on redeye that C&S have a new album comming out on renegade hardware. Just wondering what the fuk seeing as thers been no hype about it and more importantly that Ruffest Gunark isnt on ther!!! Error. Anyone got any info on this?

ten tonne ep! fucking sick! need to bag this!! dunno why i havent already got it.
edit-if only they still made tunes liek these today!

LOL yeeh old hardware ep. Back when they first started out. Theres 2 tunes on it worth getting it 4.

What happened Chase & Status... what happened....

notes460.jpg

Shit my bad fellas, i feel well stupid and noobish but i saw it on pre order and got well 2 excited and posted that msg. Regardless 2 that anyone got news on Ruffest Gunark?

Shit my bad fellas, i feel well stupid and noobish but i saw it on pre order and got well 2 excited and posted that msg. Regardless 2 that anyone got news on Ruffest Gunark?

Coming on Topcat's new album with a shit load of other new remixes from the likes of Serum, Serial Killaz and possibly Heist if my memory serves me correctly ... should be very big

ah mate ten tonne ep is sick!! chase & status before they had dollar signs in there eyes! dug this out a few weeks a ago been hammering it all over again!!

Back
Top Bottom