Chase and Status-More Than Alot

lol. got the impression they were attempting to be different... a poor effort. Or they are just retarded. 'A lot' is hardly english teacher material man, Its basic, basic, basic shit. sorry im hung over as fuck and slightly annoying I presume.

just got the ep today i only baught it for strretlife,best tune on there i like smash tv but other 2 are ok,is it worth it is to similar to judgement

yeah got the album today, didn't think i was gonna be feeling it but defs some nice stuff on there.

yeah good work. i will have a bit more of a listen laters but i think its killing.

Is it worth it is SUCH a pain to mix, i just cant fucking get it.

yeah i see what u mean.

If i am correct Is it Worth it drum pattern is different to standard kick snare snare patterns.

il try and set it out but only a few people will understand:
Its set out over 8beats (2bars)
as the beat is repeated it gives it an illusion that it each 2bar section starts with 3 kicks rather than the standard 1.
it does start with one so treat the last kick in the triple kick sequence part as the first kick in the 2bar section.
this is the best i could do to explain really but the thing below may be abit wrong.

K = Kicks
S = Snare
. = shuffles hi hat ect
each beat is represented by four . .... = 1beat or K . . . = 1 beat

K . . . S . . . . . . S . . . . . . S . . . . . . S . . . . K . K .

hope this helps

yeah i see what u mean.

If i am correct Is it Worth it drum pattern is different to standard kick snare snare patterns.

il try and set it out but only a few people will understand:
Its set out over 8beats (2bars)
as the beat is repeated it gives it an illusion that it each 2bar section starts with 3 kicks rather than the standard 1.
it does start with one so treat the last kick in the triple kick sequence part as the first kick in the 2bar section.
this is the best i could do to explain really but the thing below may be abit wrong.

K = Kicks
S = Snare
. = shuffles hi hat ect
each beat is represented by four . .... = 1beat or K . . . = 1 beat

K . . . S . . . . . . S . . . . . . S . . . . . . S . . . . K . K .

hope this helps

WUT.

There is no kicks, snares or high hats in the intro of 'Is It Worth It'. Thats what makes it so hard to mix.

yeah...is the intro different bpm?..then changes when the bass sounds and and build up come in?

because i was thinking that the intro's speed felt abit different

:)Yeh ws at RC too!
Raw Album, majority r classics.
Music club makes me laf every tym.
"y nt try adding a bit of Bongo?"
Smash TV is one to watch:D

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who finds "is it worth it" a pain to mix...

Mixing out of it is Ok, but I can never make it sound too good when mixing it in...

Thought I was just being a bit of a retard with it!

I guess it's not really worth it :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom