Charlie L Trap Mix

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Easy All

Recorded a new trap mix last night.. Enjoy.

Tracklist.

Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River B Dolla Remix

Redlight - What You Talkin About Filthy Disco Remix

Wiz Khalifa - My Level Lazy K Remix

RL Grime - Art Money

Gladiator x Chromatic - Gamecube Nintendo

Dj Sliink - Dirty Bass Girls

Chuckie And Gregori Klosman - Mutfakta KelptoMaddox Trap Remix

RL Grime - Flood

A-Trak and Dillion Francis - Money Makin Oliver Twizt Trap Remix

Alex Young x The Hi Yahs - So Much

Thugli - What Happend

Hardwell - Spaceman Carnage Festival Trap Remix

Rell The Soundbender - Grimey Thirsty

Feed Me - Pink Lady Mista Grey and Hijinx Trap Bootleg

Apashe ans Snails - Bubble Gun

Alex Young - Outrage

Rick Ross - Hustlin Bootleg

Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne - Look At Me Now RL Grime

Awol Nation - Sail Dj Sliink Remix

Ryan Hemsworth - Slurring Baauer Remix

Disclosure - Tenderly Tom Wrecks Remix

Eric Prydz - Pjanoo Lemonhead Trap Remix

Detzky - Peanut Butter Jelly Trap Edit

Heartbreak - E.L.M.O.

Caffeine vs Baauer vs Bootleggers - Bitches N Hoes In My Noes

Flosstradamus - Underground Anthem

Wekafekt - Wrekstep

ETC!! ETC!! and Brillz - Swoop

Meek Mill and Drake - Amen Mighty Mi and Slugworth Trap Mix

BIG MAKK - Hold On To The Trap

Durden and Maskuerade - Willows Theme

Klever - Fuck Wit Me

Kanye West and Jay Z - Trap So Hard Mista Grey Bootleg

Major Lazer - Pon De Trap

Alex Claire - Too Close Klever Remix

Antiserum and Mayhem - Brick Squad Anthem

Diplo - Express Yourself Gent and Jawns Bootleg

Munchi vs The Diplomats - Dipset Anthem

Download Link

http://soundcloud.com/charlie131/trap-mix

nice one mang, let me know what you think... I need to listen to a couple of dnb mixes on here (yours defently) so i'll feedback when i do :burn:

I have to admit I've only hear (and played) that Chase & Status remix of Network, so that was basically my only experience with trap until now. I liked the mix very much. I don't really know much about the music itself neither do I know tunes, so I can't honestly admire your selection or mixing technique properly, but even tho it has almost 80 minutes I didn't get bored and it got me moving. Sometimes I had to shout fuck off, for example that Pjanoo remix is sick, loved that Pon De Floor edit as well. Even those original trap tunes sounded really cool to me, although I've never heard any of them before. Will definitely give this another spin and look into this whole trap thing now. Looking forward to hear another mix of yours :)

I have to admit I've only hear (and played) that Chase & Status remix of Network, so that was basically my only experience with trap until now. I liked the mix very much. I don't really know much about the music itself neither do I know tunes, so I can't honestly admire your selection or mixing technique properly, but even tho it has almost 80 minutes I didn't get bored and it got me moving. Sometimes I had to shout fuck off, for example that Pjanoo remix is sick, loved that Pon De Floor edit as well. Even those original trap tunes sounded really cool to me, although I've never heard any of them before. Will definitely give this another spin and look into this whole trap thing now. Looking forward to hear another mix of yours :)

Ah thanks man Big Ups!!!

I just see trap as party music, Its just dubstep and hip hop merging and coming out with a bastard child of sub bass and snares. I got into it about a year ago and its fucking crazy how far its come along since then, I know its always been in hip hop but this new breed of producers are just killing it.. Always been massivly into hip hop and I went off dubstep when emalkay and flux pavillion came through.. So this is the perfect genre for me.

As for the mixing aspect, I just treat it as dnb, so try and double drop the fuck out of everything hahahaha.. I thought by throwing a few big remixes in there like the pjanoo one it would get peoples interest, personnaly i think its better than the original!!!

If you look on my mixcloud i have two other trap mixes, ones called hood inks and the other is trapaholics.

Safe for listening Gemini :)

Safe Charlie, will peep this. The last one was really good man, some cool tracks in there. Struggle to give feedback on selection though man as my knowledge of trap is pretty much non existent.

Nice one man, glad your interested in trap.. No worries about the feedback, just enjoy it and trap out!!

Back
Top Bottom