Charlie L October Mix 2011

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Hello Everyone.. Back again with a lil 45 ish minute mix which I've been putting together over the past week.. It was originally an hour and ten minutes long but There was some technical issues with logic which meant i could only record 45 minutes or so and so unfortunately the mix cuts out right in the middle of Ohwurm.

But I thought That there were enough decent mixes already recorded so why not post it up.. I'll be keeping all the mixes which didnt go in and putting them into another...

But anyway I hope you Guys enjoys this and feedback is always appreciated!! :D:alf:

Tracklist

Acuna Ft. Dave Boomah - I'll Be Gone
>> Break - The Drone

Spy - Bloodshed

Need For Mirrors - Lofar

Calibre - Ugly Duckling

Commix - I Have You

Magnetic Man - Getting Nowhere Breakage Remix

Loadstar - Hit The Ground

James Blake - Limit To Your Love Bootleg

Break Ft. Calyx and Tee Bee - Don't Look Down

Culture Shock - Protection

Commix - Strictly

Sub Focus - Smooth

Dillinja - Watching You

Acuna - Making Flows

Lenzman - Broken Dreams

Dub Phizx - Batemen

Calibre - Falling Down
>> Dillinja Hard Noize

Break Fierce D Bridge Nico - Galleon

Ben Karma - Work It Out
>> Bad Company - the Nine

Culture Shock - Ohrwurm

Download
http://dnbshare.com/download/October_Mix_2012.mp3.html

Awwww Charlie you're still teasing Hard Noise lol! We deserve better than just a snippet man.

Anyway tracklist looks hench...downloading!

Will stick this on after today's football, very nice track list man. Who did the James Blake bootleg?

Safe man much appreciated that your feeling the mix... Tried to make it a lively one so hope that came across!

---------- Post added at 05:46 ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 ----------

Awwww Charlie you're still teasing Hard Noise lol! We deserve better than just a snippet man.

Anyway tracklist looks hench...downloading!

Papa you Hard Noize has to be in a mix somewhere! tunes to rowdy to not plop it in somewhere..

Bigs ups on picking this one up!

Its annoying that it couldn't be the whole hour and ten minutes but i hope you enjoyed the ride!

Few things I can remember from the mix.

Liked the Bloodshed Lofar blend...thought Bloodshed could have been a little lower in the mix, kind of accenting rather than being so present.

Love the switch from Bateman to Falling Down...great selection there. Also rate that Ben Kama tune.

Could tell that the mix was cut off, but overall feeling the selection.

Few things I can remember from the mix.

Liked the Bloodshed Lofar blend...thought Bloodshed could have been a little lower in the mix, kind of accenting rather than being so present.

Love the switch from Bateman to Falling Down...great selection there. Also rate that Ben Kama tune.

Could tell that the mix was cut off, but overall feeling the selection.

Nice ONe Gilmer.

Yeah it was annoying that the mix cut out half way through, Dunno why logic was only allowing to record 45 minutes. Should of really re-arranged the et to suit that but I'm lazy! haha.

Yeah that ben karma tune is lively! waynenoway showed it to me a few weeks back and its been a personnel fav ever since.. Thank you for appreciating the track selection in general.. I

Big Ups`!

falling down & hard noize was a sick little tease.

always pretty slick charles...someone just said about that limit to your love booty, sick!

like the ugly duckling - I have you mix also, I have you is one of those tunes im considering popping on a vinyl dub...

will peel my eyes for the next installment.

nice mix man, that limit to your love dub is pure vibes

cheers bro glad you were feeling the mix!

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 ----------

falling down & hard noize was a sick little tease.

always pretty slick charles...someone just said about that limit to your love booty, sick!

like the ugly duckling - I have you mix also, I have you is one of those tunes im considering popping on a vinyl dub...

will peel my eyes for the next installment.

Nice one Stu. Yeah that james blake bootleg is a killer!! and falling down has been a personnel fav for a while now so i felt it had to have hard noize over it..

I think I have you is coming out on commix's new album so i presume that it will be on vinyl in the near future.

Next installment is coming this week, I've finally bought myself new needles and sorted my laptop out, so can finally record at home and not be limited to 45 minutes..

Back
Top Bottom