Charlie L October Mix 2011 Mark Two

Just listened to it mate, and overall very nice.

I have had to listen to the last half hour or so a lot more quiet than I would like because of complaining family, but will revisit and post anything I feel different about.

The first two tunes aren't songs I like, but nice mix nevertheless, and exhale... hadn't clocked it before but what a tune man!!

really enjoyed the whole next section up until gardens into hard noize. I love both those tunes, but the mix just didn't work for me. very well executed, but just different strokes for different folks and all that I guess.

again all lovely until the mix out of ohrwurm, there was just a bit to much going on there I felt and a few things where getting lost in the mix, nahmean?

solid all the way to the end from here for me. Despite what teddy says I loved the tap ho ultraclean mix and cemetery the editor. I wasn't cranking at that stage though so maybe I will have different views tomorrow!

but yeah, thoroughly enjoyed the mix man, props to you.

Just listened to it mate, and overall very nice.

I have had to listen to the last half hour or so a lot more quiet than I would like because of complaining family, but will revisit and post anything I feel different about.

The first two tunes aren't songs I like, but nice mix nevertheless, and exhale... hadn't clocked it before but what a tune man!!

really enjoyed the whole next section up until gardens into hard noize. I love both those tunes, but the mix just didn't work for me. very well executed, but just different strokes for different folks and all that I guess.

again all lovely until the mix out of ohrwurm, there was just a bit to much going on there I felt and a few things where getting lost in the mix, nahmean?

solid all the way to the end from here for me. Despite what teddy says I loved the tap ho ultraclean mix and cemetery the editor. I wasn't cranking at that stage though so maybe I will have different views tomorrow!

but yeah, thoroughly enjoyed the mix man, props to you.

NIce one herojuana!

Yeah the first two tracks are'nt really my cup of tea either but i just felt like trying something a bit different from what i usually start with..

Exhale is such a tune! its a sheer crime that it's not coming out on vinyl for the heads but such is life n all that.

I decided to put hard noize in every mix i've done this year and thats why its poped up again over the garden remix.. This one was purely for my enjoyment so i can understand its a marmite mix. haha

The mix with ohrwurm and the first time was a tad over the top eqing wise but i wanted something big for the second drop of ohrwurm since i had'nt double dropped the intro and just wanted the first time to come out of the mix all guns blazing!

The Tap ho mix i knew was going to be another marmite mix but i thought it sounded gully with ultra clean and so it had to go in!! The editor was supposed to be dropped with jonny L - see red but i screwed the mix up so it was interesting hearing it with cemetry.. it was the first time i'd ever done that mix when i recorded this, so that was interesting.

Anyway man cheers for clocking this and i'll return the favour with some feedback on your mix

Back
Top Bottom