;) Charlie L February Dnb Mix 2011 ;)

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Hello People back again with another mix.. As its the first Mix of the year I thought that i would mould the tracklist around new artists and sort of future beats I guess ? since the last one i did was pretty much a straight dancefloor mix... Also i've finally found a wav convertor which allows me to convert to 320 for free without having a shitty advert voiced over the top of the mix so for once one of my mixes will actually be in 320 and not 128... anyway guys i hope you enjoy it and as always feedback would really be appreciated (y)

http://dnbshare.com/download/februarymix2011.mp3.html

Tracklist

Survival - Sky Break Remix - Disptch Recordings

BTK - The Things I Do Spectrasoul Remix - Demand Records
>> Alix Perez and Noisia - Loose Ends - Shogun Audio

Skream - Motorway - Exit Records

Marcus Intalex and ST Files - How You Make Me feel - 31 Records

Skeptical - Process Of Elimination - Dispatch Recordings

Cybass - It's A New Life For Me - Rubik Digital

Dj Food - Dark Lady Alix Perez remix - Ninja Tune
>> Rockwell - Live For The Moment - Critical Records

Enei - Forgive Me - Critical Records

Origin Unknown - Lunar Bass Commix Remix - Ram Records

Spy - By Your Side - Spearhead Records

Hybris - Loaded - Critical Records

Blu Mar Ten Vs Erykah Badu - You Got Me Remix - Mp3

>> Audio - Abyss - Virus Recordings

Mad Rabbit and Bassix - Cafe 420 - Stepping Forward records

Andre 3000 - Prototype Bootleg - Mp3

Abstract Elements - Essence Of Time - Exit Records

Data - Compassion - Metalheadz

Apex - Inner Space - Subtitles

Rockwell - Noir Ulterior Motive Remix - Critical Records
>> Noisia and Phace - Floating Zero

Lenzman and Switch - Ice Cold Soul - C.I.A.

Serum and Bladerunner - Back To The Jungle Vip - Critical Records

Mr. Joseph - Break It Down Like This - Totaal Rez

Chase and Status - Hocus Pocus - Ram Records
>> Interface - Get Lo

Pessimist - Niche - Critical Records

Spectrasoul - Dub Organizer - Critical Records

Breakage - Clarendon Vip - Digital Soundboy

FD and Ulterior Motive - All That We Are - Metalheadz

Hive - Blackout - Ram Records
>> Peshay - Don't Think About me - Red Spider

Noisia and Tee Bee - Shower For And Hour - Subtitles
>> Mindscape - Bounce - Comercial Suicide

Chase and Status - No Problem - Ram Records
>> Rockwell - Rekohu Sunrise (X Told) - Critical Records​

:oscar::afro::scally:

Yeah it is pretty good, some of the songs were too suddenly mixed in/out (particularly alix perez + noisa - loose ends) but there are some really good mixes in there... a couple of times you touch the vinyl and it does that oooooooOOOoooooo thing... but yer nice mix man.

Yeah it is pretty good, some of the songs were too suddenly mixed in/out (particularly alix perez + noisa - loose ends) but there are some really good mixes in there... a couple of times you touch the vinyl and it does that oooooooOOOoooooo thing... but yer nice mix man.

cheers for the quick feedback mate, i know what you mean about touching the platter, pissed me off a bit that i did it but i was half watching the brazil vs france game yesterday, but still i bit to noticable for my liking... as for the sudden mixes thats me just taking advantage of using serato and being able to mix tunes in so quickly, some times they weren't really needed, but most of them were because i got a lil to haps whilst recording it i.e. the double drop with floating zero and noir remix wasn't on the mix which i originally created, just got a bit to hyper and thought why not...

cheers for the feedback again buddy :) (y)

you use serato? vinyl or cdj serato? thought it was real vinyl from the noise it was making... my audio 4 with traktor sounds nothing like that! haha

you use serato? vinyl or cdj serato? thought it was real vinyl from the noise it was making... my audio 4 with traktor sounds nothing like that! haha

yeah use 1210's still... i'm glad that it sounds like its on vinyl! have to say the mixer i've got helps as well the eq's on there are spot on..

Back
Top Bottom