;) Charlie L February Dnb Mix 2011 ;)

Slick. The joy of having Serato...need to sort mine out pronto.

thank you someone who appreciates the form of serato rather than worf who tries and blags vinyl is better hahha... hope you enjoy the mix buddy if you've downloaded it and let me know what you think of it!!

Pretty good mix.

I liked Dub Organizer >> Clarendon VIP, just thought they went well together.

cheers mate! yeah i thought they went well together with the sample of organzier repeating "dub organizer" over the bassline of clarendon vip... cheers for the feedback fella (y)

yeah great mix mate.
tracklist was nice and varied which kept my interest throughout.

noticed a couple of lil slip ups that you fixed really quickly, nothing major tho. keep it up man!

yeah great mix mate.
tracklist was nice and varied which kept my interest throughout.

noticed a couple of lil slip ups that you fixed really quickly, nothing major tho. keep it up man!

Safe teddy for the feedback... Yeah the slip up were a lil bit inevitable as coz if watching e football at the same time as doing this... Looking forward to your next mix(y)

solid mix, cant really say much different to whats been said, minor slip ups, sorted em quickly
really liked inner space into the noir remx

solid mix, cant really say much different to whats been said, minor slip ups, sorted em quickly
really liked inner space into the noir remx

cheers jimi for the feedback...

i'm liking that people are picking out certain mixes in the set and not just pin pointing one amazing one... makes me feel good :)

Back
Top Bottom