Charlie L Dnb Mix June 2013

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Been ages since i've done a proper hour long-ish dnb mix, so I did this last night..

Had a lot of fun digging up old fav's and playing the newer tunes.

Check It Out !!!!!!!!!!

Tracklist

Dom and Roland - Punish Me Dj Dials Trap Edit

Loadstar - Be There

BTK - Megaheartz
>> Andy C - Valley Of The Shadows

Phace - Strange Science

Shy Fx - Bambatta Break Remix

Icicle - I Feel U

Absolute Zero and Subphonics - The Code SKC Remix

Frankie - Saffron

Calibre - Hard Times

Skeptical - Blue Eyes Vip

Dj Die Ft. Jenna G - 1000 Soul Songs Break Remix

Dose - What Lies Within

Audio - Headroom

Break Ft. Spectrasoul - Martyr

Emperor - She Said
>> Krust and Die - It's a Trap

Ulterior Motive and Lenzman - Catharsis

Hive, Gridlock, Fierce, Break and D Bridge - Standing Room Only

June Miller - Walls Of Jericho Enei Remix

Loadstar - Scorpio
>> Hive - Neo Remix

Justin Martin - Riding Spaceships Shadow Child Remix
>> Omni Trio - Foul Play Vip

Just started listening to this Charlie the mix is fucking firing! :gun::gun:

Nice One Papa!

Felt like i havn;t recorded a good dnb mix in ages so i thought i'd go all out on this one!

glad your enjoying it buddy

- - - Updated - - -

yes on this man, big shout on that riding spaceships tune, so big

You know James, been waiting for a while to put that tune in a mix and this was the most appropriate one..

BIg ups for checking this out

enjoyed this man, really enjoyed the code remix with saffron, and riding spaceships with renegade snares sounded really sick.

nice range of newer and old tunes and all mixed well (obviously) (y)

downloading

Nice one bruva, hope it does your eyes justice

- - - Updated - - -

enjoyed this man, really enjoyed the code remix with saffron, and riding spaceships with renegade snares sounded really sick.

nice range of newer and old tunes and all mixed well (obviously) (y)

Safe James

Yeah that saffron into code drop is one of my favs on there and riding spaceships is such a tune, funny to think a house producer pulled out that one

Charlie you're a badman.

That Punish Me Trap ting. Oh my days I love it. I need it in my life. Then the Strange Science -> Bambaata -> I Feel U -> The Code -> Saffron... that whole section was vibing. All heavily-rotated tunes of mine that were put together in a series I would absolutely never try but you made it absolute fire. Madness right here.

She Said -> It's a Trap. You're insane. Legit insane for trying this but holy fuck does it work. The two are really actually quite complimenting of each other; the highs sit on top of the bass really well here. Major props for trying that out and making it work. She Said is just such a tune anyway. And you also certainly can't fuck with Standing Room Only, perhaps one of the best colabs of the more modern era of things.

You killed it, bruv! Keep up the work.

Charlie you're a badman.

That Punish Me Trap ting. Oh my days I love it. I need it in my life. Then the Strange Science -> Bambaata -> I Feel U -> The Code -> Saffron... that whole section was vibing. All heavily-rotated tunes of mine that were put together in a series I would absolutely never try but you made it absolute fire. Madness right here.

She Said -> It's a Trap. You're insane. Legit insane for trying this but holy fuck does it work. The two are really actually quite complimenting of each other; the highs sit on top of the bass really well here. Major props for trying that out and making it work. She Said is just such a tune anyway. And you also certainly can't fuck with Standing Room Only, perhaps one of the best colabs of the more modern era of things.

You killed it, bruv! Keep up the work.

Your to kind HAB! Big ups!

I just wanted to use all the dnb tunes that i've loved mixing for the past couple of years, since i'm more into the house at the moment its nice being able just to reflect on tunes rather than have a mix filled with the newest stuff out there.

Dont think that trap remix is available anymore, think it was limited to a 100 downloads on soundcloud so proper happy to have it!

Going to check out your mix today so i'll leave ya feed back in due course

- - - Updated - - -

No probs ;)

Latest one was http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/156614-Nick-EP-Rude-FM-26-1-2013

Will get on a new mix soon. Just in the process of sorting out In-Reach podcast no.1 ;)

Nice one nick, I'll check that out

Back
Top Bottom