Charlie L Dnb Mix June 2012

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Easy Y'all

Did this mix the same day i recorded my Hood Inks Mix Tape.. Been a busy with work so only uploaded it now.

Took a couple of months putting it together, its a 90 minute (ish) mix with 46 Tracks

Tried taking it all over the spectrum of dnb with this one to give it a bit of diversity.

So hope you guys and girls enjoy if you care to listen

Tracklist

B Traits - Fever D Bridge S950 Remix

Cyantific - Defect

Total Science - Going in Circles Break Remix

Rockwell - Constantcomplexrythmicsounds

L 33 - Expression

Mefjus - Far Too Close

Foreign Concept - Mob Justice Enei Remix

Nymfo and June Miller - Bosshoven

Siren - Snorkel Spy Remix

Submotion Orchestra - It's Not Me Its You Alix Perez Remix

Ant Tc1 - Mood Destruction Xtrah Remix

Emperor - Network

Arp Xp and Maurs - Keep Your Head High

Vicious Circle and Need For Mirrors - Eyes Wide Shut

Zero T and Beta 2 - Chestplate

Calyx and Teebee - Stepping Stones

Nymfo - Underfire

Little Dragon - Little Man Marcus Intalex Remix

Able Danger - Screwball

Noisia - Hand Gestures Sunchase and Nick Bee Remix

Optiv and Btk - Payback

Critical Impact - Chinese Burns

Bungle - The Siren Bladerunners Roller mix

Spy - Clouds

Jubei - Say Nothin

The Prototypes - Abyss
>> Andy C and Shimon - Bodyrock

Calyx and Teebee - Scavenger
>> Logistics - Colour Wheel

Total Science - Feel Me

Dose - Hardwired

Amoss - Recycle

Break - Condenser

Dabs - Skullbowl

Noisia - Dustup

Goldstar - Crazy Bladerunner Remix
> Andy C - Cause n Effect

Enei and Drs - Obsession Foreign Concept Remix

Fade - Cold Flow

Break - Soundwaves

Amit - You Look Better Dead

Jade and Mindscape - Banshee Dose Remix

Hamilton - Deep In My Heart

Prolix - Saw Head

Optiv and Btk - Don't Need You
>> Hive Gridlock D Bdrige Break and Fierce - Standing Room Only

http://dnbshare.com/download/Charlie_L_Dnb_Mix_June_2012.mp3.html

Enjoy:spliff:

This tracklist looks straight up nasty. Having a piece of this tasty goodness! Om nom nom!

Easy Charlie, will def check this out mate

Hope you're kewl an ting

Nice one luke, hope you enjoy..

I've been good man, working solidly, planning the next mix to be a b2b with Wayne so that should be interesting..

I'm djing for a shop launch this Saturday afternoon in lewisham if your Around and wanna here some funky vibes, should be just round the corner from you

To kind hab!! Let me know what you think?! When you piping out another soul vibe mix?

There's actually my newest soulful vibey mix in my sig right now!

Regarding your mix, bruv, it was dirty and lovely. Technically it was spot on as per usual, and the vibe never really dropped. Constant heaviness and it was exactly what I needed to get through some weekend-morning workouts. Shouts especially go to Far Too Close -> Mob Justice. Two HUGE nasty tunes that blended real well together. Also was keen on Condenser into that Skullbowl track. Will have to track that one down. The entire intro was nuts, the ending was nuts (ending it with Standing Room Only, bonkers!), the energy was just through the roof, man.

I'll be keeping this one on the pod for a while when I need to just rage out. Big shouts to you again, Charlie!

There's actually my newest soulful vibey mix in my sig right now!

Regarding your mix, bruv, it was dirty and lovely. Technically it was spot on as per usual, and the vibe never really dropped. Constant heaviness and it was exactly what I needed to get through some weekend-morning workouts. Shouts especially go to Far Too Close -> Mob Justice. Two HUGE nasty tunes that blended real well together. Also was keen on Condenser into that Skullbowl track. Will have to track that one down. The entire intro was nuts, the ending was nuts (ending it with Standing Room Only, bonkers!), the energy was just through the roof, man.

I'll be keeping this one on the pod for a while when I need to just rage out. Big shouts to you again, Charlie!

Cheers for the feedback hab!

Tried to keep it as upbeat as possible so hopefully that came across

I have your mix downloaded and ready to go when I'm in France next week, I thought I nice bit of liquid soul byte beach would be a good idea!

Will let you know the feedback when I return

Just threw this on last night and it's still a stormer! You lot would be silly to not get on this!

Meight I didn't realise you'd dropped a dnb set. Haven't heard one from you for aaages.

No Serial Killaz this time though?? Wha'pn to yuh Charlie??

Never mind sure it's gonna be hench. On it mate :rambo:

Back
Top Bottom