Charlie L December Mix 2011

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Easy Y'all

Put Together A New mix today.. Got everything I'm feeling at the mo and some old fav's... Decided to make it longer than I usually make a mix so I hope you guys dont get bored..

The Mix cuts out in the break down of slow down Vip.. I was going to record it again but it sounded quite jokes so I've decided to just put this up...

Oh and apologies for the fuck up with time warp vip.. I spaced out a bit and miss the cue point... Any who enjoy....

Tracklist

Photek - Age Of Empires

Enei - No Fear

L 33 - The Return

Icicle Ft. Sp Mc - Dreadnaught

Phace - Freedom Of Filth

Ed Rush and Optical - Chubrub
>> Optiv and Btk - Let It Hit Em

Maztek - Straight To Bed
>> Shy Fx - Feelings

Gridlock - Insecticide

Dose - Squander

Fierce and D Bridge - Exhale

Logistics - Closer

Dub Phizx - Shakedown

Kasra and Jubei - The rift

Painmon and Place 2b - Funeral Trizna

Flame - The Game

Xtrah - Arise

The Sect - Cybermen Break Remix

Wilkinson - Tonight

D Bridge, Fierce, Break and Nico - Galleon

Mute and Mako - Who Knows

A Sides - Aint Nobody

Craggz and Parallel Forces - Turn the Page Need For Mirrors Remix

Spy - Bulldozer
>>Level 2 - Ghetto Sounds Vip

Fierce and Vicious Circle - Section Vip

Mindscape and Hydro - Pest Control

Lynx - Without Warning

Audio, Sect, Gein, The Sect - Untitiled Freebie

Demo and Cease - Ladies Night Vip
>> Noisia And Phace - Floating Zero

Break - Hot Love

Fourward - Stuck Jade Remix

The Upbeats - Raiders

Phace and Rockwell - NO!

Lenzman - Diamonds

Sato - Detroit Lies Bleeding

D Bridge, Break, Hive, Gridlock - Standing Room Only

Dj Nut Nut - Special Dedication Sigma remix

Jazz Steppa - Raise The Bar Stray Remix

Spinline - Junction 13

Lynx - How You Move Me

Sub Focus - Time Warp Vip

Arpxp - Winter In Sardinia

Break - Slow Down Vip (Tease)

Link
http://dnbshare.com/download/Charlie_L_December_2011_Mix.mp3.html

I'll post the soundcloud link when its finished uploading..

Howdy Charles!

Looks like a wicked set as per usual. Haven't stopped playing that Nut Nut remix since I got it hope you do it justice...

Howdy Charles!

Looks like a wicked set as per usual. Haven't stopped playing that Nut Nut remix since I got it hope you do it justice...

Nice one papa! I hope m mix with special dedication lives up to your expectations! (It Will:))

Yes section VIP already :D

Ipod action for this one.

Halfway through and some of those mixes are pure gold!!
Chubrub >> Let It Hit Em was some gritty business!

Will feedback properly soon mate, big up!

Yes section VIP already :D

Ipod action for this one.

Halfway through and some of those mixes are pure gold!!
Chubrub >> Let It Hit Em was some gritty business!

Will feedback properly soon mate, big up!

Nice one stu..!
Yeah as soon as I saw section VIP I knew it had to go in the mix!

Hope your enjoying the rest of the mix mate!

just finished, classss mate. some really tasty dd's, straight to bad > feelings was pretty unexpected but sick. also this:

Photek - Age Of Empires
Enei - No Fear
L 33 - The Return
Phace - Freedom Of Filth

was a sick opener, liking that l33 track a lot at the moment. really varied selection as well props for that, swear some bits only came out today. the only bit i didnt really like was when without warning came in, think the drum patterns clashed a lil. everything was mixed very well tho you clearly know what you're up to! respect mate

just finished, classss mate. some really tasty dd's, straight to bad > feelings was pretty unexpected but sick. also this:

Photek - Age Of Empires
Enei - No Fear
L 33 - The Return
Phace - Freedom Of Filth

was a sick opener, liking that l33 track a lot at the moment. really varied selection as well props for that, swear some bits only came out today. the only bit i didnt really like was when without warning came in, think the drum patterns clashed a lil. everything was mixed very well tho you clearly know what you're up to! respect mate

Cheers for the feedback mate!

Some of the tunes came out a week early on beatport like that l33 tune.. sometimes its worth paying a lil bit more to get the tunes earlier..

I tried to make this mix a bit techier than usual, so thats why i went all out on the opening couple of tunes..

I dunno why i dropped feelings over straight to bed!? just thought it was a lil jokes sing along moment over that mental bassline

haha i've had cylon > feelings stuck in my head for a while, works with anything :)

Cylon and feelings? lil funky one that, might have to try that later... I always think feelings is one of those tunes you should only play live because thats when you can have a lil nostalgic moment and remember the old times raving etc... But i just thought fuck it why not in this mix, change things up a bit

Logistics - Closer
Dub Phizx - Shakedown
Flame - The Game
Xtrah - Arise

Lynx - Without Warning

both really nice sections man, tight mixing throughout and as ever you switched the selection up a lot.

never heard that flame tune before, real nice so thanks for introducing me too it!
i could say the same things about most of the mix, but il spare you walls of text, most of the blends were spot on, personally i'd prefer the mixes to be left in a bit longer but i noticed you were going for fast mixes most of the time which is sweet.
keep it up man

Logistics - Closer
Dub Phizx - Shakedown
Flame - The Game
Xtrah - Arise

Lynx - Without Warning

both really nice sections man, tight mixing throughout and as ever you switched the selection up a lot.

never heard that flame tune before, real nice so thanks for introducing me too it!
i could say the same things about most of the mix, but il spare you walls of text, most of the blends were spot on, personally i'd prefer the mixes to be left in a bit longer but i noticed you were going for fast mixes most of the time which is sweet.
keep it up man

Safe Jwood!!

yeah I always try and fit in as many tunes as possible in my mixes.. I get bored just standing around and waiting for the second drop of a tune so i can mix in a new one... But I know what you mean sometimes it sounds like the double drops have been cut out quickly which sometimes kills the vibe..

I am a lil bit annoyed with this mix as I had made it an hour and 50 minutes or so but it cut out on slow down.. I had phace's whats wrong double dropped with that perfectly and had tunes like sabotage, peace organ, friday and silverblade after slow down but the laptop gave up on memory so it didnt record it!!

Anyway man glad you liked the rolling sections, was really pleased how they turned out..

Looking forward to your next mix mate

Alright charlie looks great again man, last two mixes were sick! Will download when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom