Charlie L August Mix 2010

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Easy People back again with another monthly installment of beats.. been planning this one for a while as i had to wait for tunes and had a lot of free time on my hands... The mix is just under an hour and ten minutes long and has a pretty varied style in it i feel (well hope so) anyway guys and girls i hope you enjoy it, it was real fun mixing it!!

http://dnbshare.com/download/Augustmix2010.mp3.html

Tracklist

Spirit - All I Need Anile Remix - Inneractive Records
Raiden and Khanage - King stays King Icicle Remix - Off Key Recordings
Serum and Bladerunner - Who Jah Bless - Critical Records
Jose Jones - Warriors Rockwell Remix - Brownswood Recordings
Roni Size - Out Of Order - Philly Blunt
>> Dillinja - Friday - Hard Leaders
Vicious Circle - Condors - Quarantine
Calyx - Are you Ready Hive and Gridlock Remix - Moving Shadow
Break - The Drone - Symmetry
Ed Rush and Optical - Lets Get Ill Prolix Remix - Virus Recordings
Absolute and Subphonics - The Code SKC Remix - Renegade Hardware
Dj Fresh - Acid Rain - Breakbeat Kaos
Rockwell - Full Circle - Shogun Audio
Netsky - Escape - Hospital Records
Sub Zero - Dodge City - Ganja Records
Eveson - Fantasize - Integral Records
Dope Ammo - Warning Serum Remix -Dope Ammo Recordings
Total Science - Squash Spy Remix - CIA Records
Dj Zinc - Wile out Dj Marky Remix - Bingo Bass
Sigma - Baltimore - Breakbeat Kaos
>> Commix - Painted Smile - Metalheadz
Rockwell - War - Shogun Audio
Phil Tangent - Billies Smile - Soul R
>> Calibre - Fire and Water - Soul R
Vicious Circle - Section - Quarantine
Alex Reece - Bass Principles Commix Remix - Metalheadz
Spectrasoul - Absentis - Shogun Audio
Madmen and Poets - Afraid of Jazz Lenzman Remix - Fokuz Records
Blu Mar Ten - Overwhelm Seba Remix - Blu Mar Ten Records
Total Science - Soul Patrol Marky and Spy Remix - CIA Records
>> Dillinja - Hard Noize - Hard Leaders
>> Lomax Artisan Vip - Ram Records

And as always feedback would be lovely :D

Last edited:
Will check it out man looks like a varied selection ;)

reminded me to get on a new mix myself ....

Will check it out man looks like a varied selection ;)

reminded me to get on a new mix myself ....

Cheers nick glad you liked the varied style hope you enjoy the mix and i'll keep an eye out for the next one you pop up on here

Cheers Charlie, will check this out tonight mate. Looks like you've proper covered everything!

Safe Nuera hope you like the mix tonight, i hope i had everything covered in this mix! looking forward to linking up at ram tommorow should be a sick night!

Ez Bro, gave this a little listen tonight whilst sorting my records, really did the trick. Love how you built it up from the start into the sick stuff. Really worked well over all, and I think every track went really well together, definately a well thought out tracklist! Nice to hear a mix with a bit of variety as well!

Was fucking sick, didnt realise but Acid Rain has been accidently pressed on the flip of Talk Box so I got a nice suprise when I got home :D

Was heavy as well, love that Squash remix and Wile Out is such a nice little roller. Painted Smile is a favourite of mine as well and its always nice to hear "Fire & Water" in a mix!
Well impressed over all bro, couple of little slip ups with beat matching, but not overly noticeable and you sorted them really quickly which was good. Cant wait for the next one!

Big ups bro, catch you 2moro night!

Ez Bro, gave this a little listen tonight whilst sorting my records, really did the trick. Love how you built it up from the start into the sick stuff. Really worked well over all, and I think every track went really well together, definately a well thought out tracklist! Nice to hear a mix with a bit of variety as well!

Was fucking sick, didnt realise but Acid Rain has been accidently pressed on the flip of Talk Box so I got a nice suprise when I got home :D

Was heavy as well, love that Squash remix and Wile Out is such a nice little roller. Painted Smile is a favourite of mine as well and its always nice to hear "Fire & Water" in a mix!
Well impressed over all bro, couple of little slip ups with beat matching, but not overly noticeable and you sorted them really quickly which was good. Cant wait for the next one!

Big ups bro, catch you 2moro night!

Safe Nuera for the feedback! cheers for appreciating the tracklist i must of changed in over 10 times to get it flowing the right direction... that whole bit from condors to acid rain was inspired from listening to prospeckt's mix.. as i normally just mix deep and minimal but i thought that this time around i'd try mixing a bit harder for once.. i think it worked hahaha.. thats good news that you got acid rain instead of fight coz that tune is weak..

I was a lil annoyed with the beatmatching coz some parts were quite hard to nail down since i was dropping the tunes as quickly as possible but like you said i thankfully corrected them quick enough to not fuck up the whole mix...

cheers for the indepth feedback bro really appreciated it... Looking forward to linking up tonight.. we'll have to work how were going meet up tonight since we dont know each others faces, but i'm sure we'll work summit out... i'll be wearing a black new era hat with a crown on if that helps atall?

traclist looks sick. quick question, where did u aquire this beauty Calyx - Are you Ready Hive and Gridlock Remix - Moving Shadow?
been looking for this album for months now.

big up! looks wicked man!

cheers teddy hope you enjoy it man, let me know what you think of it

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

traclist looks sick. quick question, where did u aquire this beauty Calyx - Are you Ready Hive and Gridlock Remix - Moving Shadow?
been looking for this album for months now.

i got the mp3 of it off breakbeat.. the album is called no turning back and i think you can get it off discogs but it will be a stupid price... actually i've got a dub of this I was going to sell if your interested?

yes mate definatly interested. i started a thread last month tryin to find this album on 12" and when someone told me where u cud get it fr £30 some other twat beat me to the shop and bought it the day before me. it was gutting. so definately interested in this if u got it

yes mate definatly interested. i started a thread last month tryin to find this album on 12" and when someone told me where u cud get it fr £30 some other twat beat me to the shop and bought it the day before me. it was gutting. so definately interested in this if u got it

yeah i've got some more here as well, doing all the dubs for 20 and got some classics to sell as well have a look http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?102799-Dubs-For-Sale/page2&highlight=dubs+for+sale

yeah i've got some more here as well, doing all the dubs for 20 and got some classics to sell as well have a look http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?102799-Dubs-For-Sale/page2&highlight=dubs+for+sale

if u can hold them till the 25th (payday) il giv u £20 for these 3
Logistics Colourwheel / Icicle Lost Hours VIP (didnt realise coulorwheel had ever been pressed been looking for this for ages aswell)
Konflict Messiah Noisia Remix / Dillinja OI Willy Wonka Remix
Calyx Are You Ready HIve and Gridlock Remix / Holdtight 9 2 5

Back
Top Bottom