Charlie L April Mix

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Easy people.. Just put together another mix, been going back into the vinyl bag and concucted thsi lil mix... been really feling the techy side of drum and bass and thought i'd do a mix which was influenced by that.. its bout an hour and 15 minutes long, hope you guys enjoy it and hearing your feedback would be good ...

tracklist

Black Sun Empire – Sandbag
>> Dillinja – Thugged Out Bitch
>> Sub Focus – Deep Space
Sigma – El Presidente Vip
Original Sin – Dr Feel Good
Bad Company – Four Days
Ed Rush and Optical – Gas Mask Remix
>> Phace – Strange Science
M.I.S.T. – Entropy
Spirit – 1471
Subwave – Stars Get Down
Apex – Gonzo
Hive , Gridlock etc. – Standing Room Only
Shimon – Shadow Knows
Total Science – Squash
Hamilton – Hopelessly Addicted
Anile – Orthodox
Alix Perez – The Cut Deepens
Icicle – Frozen
Jubei – Patience
Rockwell – Underpass
Spinline – Groove Scam
Skream, D-Bridge, Instramental – Arcaia Avenue
Rockwell – Stay Calm
Calibre – Suddenly
Top Cat – Late Night Kung Fu Serum Remix
>> Origin Unkown – Cause ‘n’ Effect
Logistics – Colour Wheel
Xample and Lomax – Remember
>> D Kay – Tuning Vip
Demo And Cease – Ladies Night Vip
Ulterior Motive – Infrasonic
Benny Page – Turn Down The Lights
>> Lenzman – Bear Trap
>> Splash – Babalyon
Nero – Electron
>> Apex – Entrapment

:zest:

yeah i dunno why the file turned out so big? my audacity wouldn't let me export any mp3 files and so i guess by doing it in wav it makes the files ten times bigger? i dunno really, anyway hope you guys enjoy it and looking forward to the feedback

It'll have to wait till i get my broadband hooked up then :(
It looks so good as well :(:(:(

/sob story

that sucks well i put it up on soundcloud so people could either download it or just stream it to listen to, so if your broadband aint taking this badboy on then just click play on souncloud and you'll be good to go

yeah i dunno why the file turned out so big? my audacity wouldn't let me export any mp3 files and so i guess by doing it in wav it makes the files ten times bigger? i dunno really, anyway hope you guys enjoy it and looking forward to the feedback

yeah, ive got a wav of Brookes Bros - Mistakes and its 56MB lol

Yeah wav's are pretty big mate! Not really necessary for a mix if im honest!

Yeah wav's are pretty big mate! Not really necessary for a mix if im honest!

yeah a mix this size aint really the necessary but ist the only way i could export it from audacity and so i had to have it taht size or i would've had to re-record the mix all over again plus sort out audacity which i couldn't be bothered to do, besides the mix should outweigh the size of the file if you get what i mean

yeah a mix this size aint really the necessary but ist the only way i could export it from audacity and so i had to have it taht size or i would've had to re-record the mix all over again plus sort out audacity which i couldn't be bothered to do, besides the mix should outweigh the size of the file if you get what i mean

why wouldnt it let you export as MP3? have you got the LAME encoder?

Back
Top Bottom