Charlie L April Mix

Streamed it because of its weighty size, but fantastic mix, great stuff!

safe man glad you enjoyed the mix!!:D

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

why wouldnt it let you export as MP3? have you got the LAME encoder?

that could be why it didnt work, i just downloaded that lame encoder thingy so i mgiht re-record this mix so that ppl can have this mix in a smaller file, dont really want this mix to go unoticed jst coz of hte file size....

---------- Post added at 12:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 ----------

yeah, ive got a wav of Brookes Bros - Mistakes and its 56MB lol

haha thats a ridiculous size for a song, thats about 5 normal 320 mp3's

right converted it to a 320 file and its a lot smaller, anyone know any good uploading sites for this, i was going to put it up on dnbshare but i think its fucked up at the mo.....?

I thought I'd give streaming a go as the file is massive and my internet is weak here. And..

You know throughout the whole mix it says, 'AVS Media Demo' repeatdely every 10 seconds or so.

Have a listen to your soundcloud link.

I thought I'd give streaming a go as the file is massive and my internet is weak here. And..

You know throughout the whole mix it says, 'AVS Media Demo' repeatdely every 10 seconds or so.

Have a listen to your soundcloud link.

ah fuck sticks right i'll have to deal with that tommorow cant be fucked to do this now, watch this space haha

right for the past few days i've been trying to find a lame encoder thats free and doesnt have a fucking advert over it every ten seconds and there are none on the internet and so i've just put the wav file back up on my soundcloud page..

I rekon it would just be easier that if ppl downloaded this and converted it themselves if they want a smaller file or they just stream it on hte soundcloud page..

so enjoy this again ppl and feedback would be awsome

Back
Top Bottom