Charity Shops, Love 'Em!!

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
My brothers on a retail course (or something of the sort) and he has to work in all kinds of shops and that. Anyway hes been put in a charity shop for a month and he just rang me and said they have Goldie - Saturn Returnz 2CD for 25p :lol_board
BARGAIN!!!
Saturn Returns for 25p!!!:lol_board

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
hahahah! quality..... i bet the peeps in the shop didnt even know who goldie was.... ahahahah

sayin that.... me and sammy_dodger was in leicester ages ago and we found 2 wicked dnb CD's each only £3.... new aswell...... cant remember what they were called now.... but they were wkd!! some people areso ignorant to dnb its unbelievable!!.... oh well..... we benefit from it i suppose!! haha

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
i got Zinc's Elevate EP for 3 notes from oxfam and it was in top notch nick....goes to show if u have a propa look u can get find some well cheap records...i got elevate and some granbo disco classics

DJ_DAFT

is back
VIP Junglist
My mate got done drink driving, gott banded for 12 months, huge fine, had to do so many hours of community service and for the community service...yes you guess it he had to work in a charity shop.....LOL!!!!