DnB Charge Recordings - History LP

Marcus Alkemist

VIP Junglist
Hey, so on the 17th of September, a sampler to a big V/A album is dropping on Charge for their 'History' LP, to be released down the line.
Gangster is on this sampler, with the other side as of yet unknown. So far, the known confirmed tracks for the LP are as follows:
-Mampi Swift - Gangster
-Mampi Swift - The Silence
-NC 17 & Mr Explicit - Class Of 1999
-Gridlok - Warriorcode
-Breeze & Modulate - Its Over
-Unknown - Unknown (Blokhe4d Remix)

Sans the Blokhe4d remix and The Silence, the clips can be found on Mampi Swift's soundcloud.

http://soundcloud.com/mampi-swift-charge

Last edited:
Just I sent him a pm the other week and he said that it would be out by the end of the year he was still finalizing and mastering the last few tracks

it's the LP sampler that's coming out 17th. someone said in here that gangster sounded like a gay pride anthem, can't help thinking that when i hear it

Pretty sure its the Album sampler on the 17th w/ Gangster on it, not sure if theres a date for the album yet

it's the LP sampler that's coming out 17th. someone said in here that gangster sounded like a gay pride anthem, can't help thinking that when i hear it

haha put me in the mindframe of that Steel Mill that Homer takes Bart to in the Simpsons. The tune is straight danger though I think now

I see what you're sayin, does sound a little like cylon. Dno about cheap version though man, tune goes off.

I dont mean cheap as in its production value. It just feels a bit too much like a Cylon copy you know? A little uninspired if anything

Back
Top Bottom