DnB Chapter 11 - Suspicious (WIP)

I'm relatively new to producing, so I'm gonna give some feedback with my dnb listener hat on.
My uneducated notes:
- The intro is balanced and fluid, the vocal does sound a bit loud compared to the rest.
- The minimal composition really sits well together and sounds cool, definitely got a good grove going.
Wish I could give more and better feedback. I'm excited to hear the finished song.

I'm relatively new to producing, so I'm gonna give some feedback with my dnb listener hat on.
My uneducated notes:
- The intro is balanced and fluid, the vocal does sound a bit loud compared to the rest.
- The minimal composition really sits well together and sounds cool, definitely got a good grove going.
Wish I could give more and better feedback. I'm excited to hear the finished song.

Thanks for the feedback Z !

After listening again on a different setup I can see what you mean about the vocals, I've rolled them back now about 10% and I think they sit much better in the mix.

I'm glad you mentioned the word Groove, that's ideally what the whole thing started as, hard sometimes to nod your head to your own project so I kinda tried to set the whole thing up so I would enjoy listening to it as I'm trying to turn it from a pile of shite ! ha !

Thanks again for the feedback brother, keep your thread updated with your track I'm also excited to hear what you add to it !

This is a really cool song!
Mixing aside, I can't comment on that, I think the song flows really well and all the elements come together nicely, sounds pro tbh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom