DnB Chapter 11 & Newcaise are doing something

Hey guysh! Big up on ur collab! :2thumbs:
I love the open, spacey sound of this one. Can well feel the room and it's layers. For my taste it's a bit too clean though. And I suggest to add more/quicker variations but again, personal taste. In fact this is calmly flowing very well. For this kind of super clean drums I suggest another layer of elements.. some rides, bongo, claps or whatever u like. Good work in general... looking forward to the final!! :2thumbs:

Hey guysh! Big up on ur collab! :2thumbs:
I love the open, spacey sound of this one. Can well feel the room and it's layers. For my taste it's a bit too clean though. And I suggest to add more/quicker variations but again, personal taste. In fact this is calmly flowing very well. For this kind of super clean drums I suggest another layer of elements.. some rides, bongo, claps or whatever u like. Good work in general... looking forward to the final!! :2thumbs:
What do you mean with "too clean" Like you want more elements or something else :teeth:
Appreciate the feedback tho (y)

What do you mean with "too clean" Like you want more elements or something else :teeth:
Appreciate the feedback tho (y)

Don't get me wrong my friend.. I like ur tracks and ur not helped with only positive feedback! Ur drums often sound too clean = unprocessed. Please look at adding drum effects, hit layering, and bus glueing -- there are plenty of good videos around (drumsmith bass line, keeno, technimatic). In this track particularly u could alternatively add another layer occasionally. Just to fill space and some interesting elements. No need to get upset bro !! :p

Last edited:
Too get me wrong my friend.. I like ur tracks and ur not helped with only positive feedback! Ur drums often sound too clean = unprocessed. Please look at adding drum effects, hit layering, and bus glueing -- there are plenty of good videos around (drumsmith bass line, keeno, technimatic). In this track particularly u could alternatively add another layer occasionally. Just to fill space and some interesting elements. No need to get upset bro !! :p
I see what you mean. Will check it out :)

Back
Top Bottom