Changing User Names

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I've been getting an increasing number of private messages asking me to change User Names. This is something we don't actively support so I won't be honouring any further requests unless there is a very good reason for the update.

I dread to think how many other requests the Mods are getting if I'm getting almost one a day.

Finally, updating the case of your User Name is not a valid reason e.g. djusername to DJUserName

Thanks.

TalkToTheHand1.jpg

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

I have no idea who Jan brewer is!

this thread wasnt made as a place to put in requests for a name change.
just so we're clear....

I've been getting an increasing number of private messages asking me to change User Names. This is something we don't actively support so I won't be honouring any further requests unless there is a very good reason for the update.

I dread to think how many other requests the Mods are getting if I'm getting almost one a day.

Finally, updating the case of your User Name is not a valid reason e.g. djusername to DJUserName

Thanks.

Should have some special privileges for donating, one of which includes 1 name change per donation of £10.

If they wanna change theyre names, might as well make some money out of it.

Or you could sign up again. See it like a prestige mode where you have to unlock all your gear.

In fairness you should be given a chance to 'readjust' your username when you reach 1,000 posts. You've shown enough commitment to the forum to be given the option and it wouldn't result in mods being swamped with requests. I also think exceptions should be made because I dont think it was fair to make people who play out or release tunes (like Noize) sign up again bearing in mind some mods change their name for the lulz. Imo naturally...

the rest of us dont know where that button is tbf.

Karl, i don't know if you know it, but that's because your a moderator on this forum. Did you know you were a moderator? You are one... Believe me. That's why you're name is green. Do you see that? That your name is green? That's because you're a moderator. Yes, a moderator. Can you carry that responsibility Karl? Of being a moderator? It is a responsibility. You have a greater power on here compared to the rest of us. The power of being a moderator. And with that great power comes great responsibility Karl. Did you notice I just made a reference to spiderman Karl? I did that. Booyaa.

:teeth:

Who actually wants their username changed? Or are we complaining for the sake of it?

i would actually... But i guess everyone is so used to my name that they don't notice the silliness of it anymore...

Re: ËÅÂÈÍ È ÏÀÍÊÎ&

ÄÏÑ ÞÀÎ êîìàíäèð.âçâîäà? ÄÏÑ þ.ËÅÂÈÍ è ÏÀÍÊΠçàðàáàòûâàþò íà õëåá.(èêðó.êðóòóþ òà÷êó.áëàòíûå íîìåðà.è ìàëåíüêèé äîìèê â íåñêîëüêî ýòàæåé.ñìîòðèì îò êóäà ó íèõ áàáêè- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEX47rb_ILA..Ëè÷íîå îáðàùåíèå ê âàì óðîäû:ïîäñòàâëÿòü àâòîâëàäåëüöåâ âîñïîëüçîâàâøèñü ñâîèì ñëóæåáíûì ïîëîæåíèåì -íå êðàñèâî!!!Êàê ðàíüøå-ïîñòóïàëè îôèöåðû-ïóñêàëè ñåáå ïóëþ â âåñîê,÷òîáû íå ñðàìèòü ñâîé ìóíäèð è ñâîé ðîä.Óáåéòåñü-îá ñòîëá!!ÓÁËÞÄÊÈ!ÎÄÍÀÆÄÛ ÂÛ ÌÅÍß ÏÎÄÑÒÀÂÈËÈ -ÍÀ ÄÎÐÎÃÅ ÑÂÎËÎ×È.ÒÅÏÅÐÜ ÏÎ ÆÈÇÍÈ ß ÁÓÄÓ ÇÀ ÂÀÌÈ ÑËÅÄÈÒÜ!!!!!!!!!!!È ÅÁÀÒÜ!ÅÁÀÒÜ!ÅÁÀÒÜ!È ÅÙ¨ ÐÀÇ ÅÁÀÒÜ!!Ïîòîìó ÷òî âû îáîðîòíè â ïîãîíàõ!à òàêæå ïîäñòàâëÿåòå ñâîèõ æå-ïàöàíîâ--**ñëèâàåòå** èõ!!!È ïî ñàóíàì ñî øëþõàìè íå õîðîøî øëÿòüñÿ.(ÊÀÊ ÍÀ ÝÒÎ ÏÎÑÌÎÒÐßÒ ÂÀØÈ Æ¨ÍÛ???È ñîòðóäíè÷àòü ñ óñá òîæå íå õîðîøî!äðóæèòü ñ **ñóäüÿìè** òîæå íå õîðîøî.Êîðî÷å-âû ñàìè çíàåòå âñ¸ õîðîøî è áåç ìåíÿ...Íî ÁÎà âàì ÑÓÄÜß!èëè äüÿâîë -ñìîòðÿ êîìó âû ïîêëîíÿòåñü.ÄÎ âñòðå÷è!

this guy agrees

if there was a way of spelling 'armed' without it being mistaken for ahmed or uchkshmed...then yes, otherwise, i'm bless.

Back
Top Bottom