Changin birth date?

I dunno where to ask. But when I signed up to this forum I chose the wrong birth date (12 May 1998 instead of 20 May 1998). So I wanna ask how do I change it?

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
hi mykono 5, sorry to say these 8 days will not make any difference in the eyes of the law, and moskit will inevitably stop wantin to sleep with you when either a) you're of legal age, or b) you look like you're of legal age.

hi mykono 5, sorry to say these 8 days will not make any difference in the eyes of the law, and moskit will inevitably stop wantin to sleep with you when either a) you're of legal age, or b) you look like you're of legal age.
My real date birth is 20 May 1998, which is 14 years old. I chose the wrong date upon signed up to this forum... isn't 13 years old and over is already allowed to be on the internet with... parental advisory or such thing?

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
Maybe he wants his Birthday shouts on the right day! :teeth:

mykono5 - PM me.

tewky1

VIP Junglist
France 98, fucking heartbreaker, against the argies, joy to wtf to despair in mere minutes!! Michael Owen's goal still up there as one of the all time best goals in a world cup!!!!