dj levia
:)

Also news on Heat & Fever and Revolution

Check the site for more details : CHAMPION SOUNDS

stuuu said:
Heh, what was the last thing said about the logos dude? I've lost track now :(

Tar :D
Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,

I have nearly finished Special K's site (hoping to launch either this weekend or next weekend ... watch this space!) so I will be starting work on your logos soon mate (got a few ideas in my head already!).

Urm - will probably need the 31 Seconds logo from you (either in EPS format or the type face used) .... can you sort that one bro?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
2Bad said:
Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,

I have nearly finished Special K's site (hoping to launch either this weekend or next weekend ... watch this space!) so I will be starting work on your logos soon mate (got a few ideas in my head already!).

Urm - will probably need the 31 Seconds logo from you (either in EPS format or the type face used) .... can you sort that one bro?
I would do if I had either, heheh! I lost them all a while back when windows died.

The logo you do can be different to the current ones and I could adapt the site to it. As I said before, looking for a futuristic, graffiti style one (If that makes sense).

Thanks! I'm gonna continue the search for the original font!

stuuu said:
I would do if I had either, heheh! I lost them all a while back when windows died.

The logo you do can be different to the current ones and I could adapt the site to it. As I said before, looking for a futuristic, graffiti style one (If that makes sense).

Thanks! I'm gonna continue the search for the original font!
Bloody windows! LOL!!

If you find the font sned it on! :)

Cheers mate!