Champion Sound (Re-re-remix)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Boh :gslayer:

Sounds fairly phat, even though its been done 2 million times!

hmmmmmm, not sure if i'm really into that. there are nuff tunes that could be remixed - why keep doing the same old ones over and over.........yawn.

I hear that a certain couple of producers running a certain few labels (Advanced cough... CIA cough... Fix cough) are rather pissed off... and rightly so!!!

:tut: :tut: :tut:

naughty naughty, i didnt realise it was an unofficial remix :tut:

*dobs in m-code* muhahah :lol:

Originally posted by M-Code
hmmmmmm, not sure if i'm really into that. there are nuff tunes that could be remixed - why keep doing the same old ones over and over.........yawn.
My sentiments exactly.

Most old tunes should be left well alone anyway and not have their memory sullied by some wank remix of a classic e.g. most of the recent remixes of SS tunes, Dillinja Babylon remix etc. :rolleyes:

i'm gonna get u good and proper dj sdm.......i dusted off my antique typewriter and wrote a letter to george lucas! i don't think he's gonna like how u tortured his wonderful soundtrack!!!
muhahahaha!!!! :finger:

I'm so damn sick of all the 1992 remixes that have been coming out in the past 2 years. I'd much rather hear the ideas and sounds of 1992 used today to create NEW compositions rather then blatantly remixing them.

Back
Top Bottom