Challenge: Remix our original Reggae tune!

im up for this, ill DL the bits on sat and have a mix over to you early next week if its all good to do so?

big tune!

I'm gonna give this one a try , never remixed a tune before so this is a nice opportunity.. if you never hear anything from me it probably means i've failed..

In progress at the moment, worth waiting for believe me. I reckon i can test.

One question for anyone. Lyrics in the second verse - equal bars? i mean i am really having to warp to get it runnin nice with my custom beat.

Might just be me

In progress at the moment, worth waiting for believe me. I reckon i can test.

One question for anyone. Lyrics in the second verse - equal bars? i mean i am really having to warp to get it runnin nice with my custom beat.

Might just be me
Nah, that's just the way it is. It's like it jumps out of time or something. Bit of cut and paste will fix it.

yeah, we're learning also about how to make a song that's easily remixable later on... and perfect tempo here has become a small issue..

We play as a live band with electronic drums and keys and samples, but we always play to a live tempo..

live and learn..

oh, and I've just heard a preview of a new dubstep remix by Minus, and holy crap, I didn't know we were going to get THIS good quality. Wait till he posts the full version, and the gauntlet will have been officially thrown down.

wanna hear what ive done so far - aint got proppa intros and stuff but wouldn't mind some feedback - Been workin on it for an hour

Nice Job Minus- Alright guys, let's see who can counter that!

And by the way, I'm hearing that some remixes might not be done until mid/late june. Shall we make end of June the cutoff?

Back
Top Bottom