Chainsaw (In Progress)

Project 7

Hey guys, i'm currently working on another song for my EP, the progress so far can be heard below, I'm going for a more brutal synth effect rather than bassy (my usual), anyone got many tips on how to improve what I have so far?

I'm thinking of putting some quicker sounding drums in and some more sound fxs (a few in there already).

Anywho, what are your thoughts so far? All feedback is appreciated, good or bad.

Thanks.

Or

Final chosen format below:

Last edited:
hmmm... duno about this one, seems to be lacking direction or something (maybe cos you've ventured of your style?)? Feels like the drums and synth aren't connected? I also get the feeling this would be a mission to dance to, think it needs taming in some way?

safe man (y)

Thanks for the reply, year you could be right, i felt it had potential, i normaly go through about 20 ideas before i find one that i stick to :P

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

Edited the first post with an updated version, resorted back to my usual style, see what you think now.

Thank.

Edited it and am now on Draft 2, few changes to the first bit and second section added.

NOTE: Not mastered so some sounds may be louder / quieter than they need to be and central part is just a space taker, will be changed later.

Or

Thanks for the feedback so far
Project 7.

---------- Post added at 16:53 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

PS. I added a second variation, which I personaly like a lot better, let me know which you guys prefer and i will continue to work in that format.

Thanks, this is turning into a song for the people! hehe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom