Cenobyte EP

NDStrukt

Just picked up Raiden - Cenobyte EP and it's fuckin heavy!!! The basslines makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up:slayer:

Another quality release from jarman aka raiden. keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Very nice work from the man as usual. I haven't heard anything from him that isn't top notch production. I use that track off Air alot, and it always goes off. BOH!

Some dude dropped it last night @ House of God, and the room erupted, fuckin bad bad tune! The Mitsubishi's were shit hot too :P

Oh ar, got bout 2 hours sleep before I had to go to work today (evil shit)... Ears are still ringing an all 12 hours later :slayer:

Last edited:
Originally posted by inf0r
Some dude dropped it last night @ House of God, and the room erupted, fuckin bad bad tune! The Mitsubishi's were shit hot too :P

Oh ar, got bout 2 hours sleep before I had to go to work today (evil shit)... Ears are still ringing an all 12 hours later :slayer:

Was gonna reach HOG but got caught up in something else.

I wanted to see Submerged from Ohm Resistance. Special apperance staight outta the USA and all that. No doubt it was heavy......

:cry:

Caution: You prolly missed the best one in 12 months or more blud, bet the one before Christmas will be roadblock

More and more fit birds are turning up to HOG too! It ain't gonna go "commercial" I don't think, just yet...

All the pretty people will get bored and go back to the house clubs on Broad St soon :lol:

Was talking to this one gal who just sat on the benches around the perimeter, didn't get up once all night, said she didn't want to get sweaty on the 'floor. Why go?!?!

Originally posted by inf0r
More and more fit birds are turning up to HOG too! It ain't gonna go "commercial" I don't think, just yet...

All the pretty people will get bored and go back to the house clubs on Broad St soon :lol:

Yeah, I really wanted to go but I had to also save a bit of money for last night and tonight.

Nothing wrong with some nice looking ladies in there mate. Its all about the music at the end of the day.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom