Celebrities You Almost Didn't Recognize

A lot of celebrities nowadays try having plastic surgery to improve their looks and to help hide aging signs like wrinkles. Some also have transformations because of weight loss and makeup. Do you know of any celebrities who made you stop and think, "Wow, is that really her?"

I was browsing the web earlier when I stumbled upon a picture of Renee Zellweger. She looks very different from how she looked back when she was Bridget Jones. There are speculations that she had plastic surgery. I can't really decide whether she or not she looks bad. I was just very surprised at her transformation.

Has this ever happened to you?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
an OD of demerol? what, did she have an intolerance or something? you cant die of fking demerol, can you?

and nobody talk about MJ. its stupid and over. MJ wasnt even funny when he was alive. some comedians got him good but even they gave up on it long ago.

no, you must speak of relevant stuff. like gordon levitt wossname. and tom hardy. so beautiful i cant even bring myself to look away, not for a second.

when they got free of baby fat and shortness, to womens delight everywhere, they turned out superb and beautiful. and isnt that special. hm!