CE5 - It's Like... [Stray inspired :)

Wow this is great, really loving the synth work and horns, but tbh the vocals are taking away from the other bits I like.
Amazing work either way, reminds me of something that would be pushed by Project Mooncircle

Really liking this, top work. It does sound a little hollow, like it needs a few more layers of atmospehere to me. Might be the style your after though.

Also might be intentional but i'm hearing quite a few pops and clicks that sounds a little distracting. The clicky sample at 1:30. The synth around 0:54 also sounds quite glitchy and i'd tweak the attack ever so slightly.

Doesn't take away from a beautiful arrangement though. Would like to hear more than 2 minutes if you have a longer version.

hi terrell, very creative and interesting track from you again, nice! i think the drums sound a bit too prominent on my system, your other tunes seem better in the master/mix. looking forward to your next tunes, dude! :)

Deffinitely getting a Stray vibe from this one.

This is such a gorgeously made tune. Love the drums they are so clean and interesting to the ear. Levels overall sound good to me.

That sax is right up my street! I do think the Rhode sample used might be a little too subby and there's not enough of the mid end too it.

Overall though this is a really interesting track, great work!

If you could feedback me too dude that would be great! https://dnbforum.com/threads/james-detached-distrust-wip-feedback-appreciated.194193/

Back
Top Bottom