Cd's

yea voice is right, some older cd decks will have trouble with low quality cds, just always get branded ones (verbatim, sony etc, i got some fujifilm ones for cheap off ebay and they are bang on).

doesn't matter so much for mp3 cds but if you are burning a proper audio cd stick to 8x speed or less (y)

yea voice is right, some older cd decks will have trouble with low quality cds, just always get branded ones (verbatim, sony etc, i got some fujifilm ones for cheap off ebay and they are bang on).

doesn't matter so much for mp3 cds but if you are burning a proper audio cd stick to 8x speed or less (y)

ok mate nice one for the info.. what you think of those vinyl cd's?

ok mate nice one for the info.. what you think of those vinyl cd's?

they can't be bad for the price, probably cheapish branded ones with custom labels. they dont look like they leave a lot of space on for writing track names on though, and for only 25, £10 is a little steep but it depends on how quickly you use them i guess.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/50-TDK-CD-R-C...:1|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50#ht_1747wt_1165

^^ more or less same price, but for 50 instead of 25, plenty of space to write on.

they can't be bad for the price, probably cheapish branded ones with custom labels. they dont look like they leave a lot of space on for writing track names on though, and for only 25, £10 is a little steep but it depends on how quickly you use them i guess.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/50-TDK-CD-R-C...:1|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50#ht_1747wt_1165

^^ more or less same price, but for 50 instead of 25, plenty of space to write on.

wicked cheers for you help.. best bet seems to be to just go for a brand i know hahah.. safe mate

When we play out I always burn fresh CDs but keep the old ones in my record bag just in case. Then at least you have a back up if it turns to fail.

I always use Verbatim for anything... CD's and DVD's. I have never had a single one give me any problems, even on old ones that have been scratched up a bit.

wilko's do 100 for like £7, and im pretty sure theyre verbatim (isnt it verbitam? lol)...

i'm now on my 6th 100 pack, and had like 4 burn errors.

Back
Top Bottom