CDJ's??

Mombie

Set Him Up, Shankkk Him!
Hi Guys,

I wanna invest in some CDJ's, atm Pioneer 400's are looking ryt up the mombie street!?!?!

These bad bois arent cheap tho, so if any one knows anything that is near enuf the equivalent to them but cheaper then that would be most appreciative!!

Or....do i just stick with Decks and help make sure vinyl doesnt die???

Cheers guys/gals,

Mombie

If you really want to get cdj's then go for Numark Axis 9, as most people on here would recomend.

But vinyl is better man.

Go with vinyl, there's enuf loyal followers to give it a fair few more years, and if you still feel the need you can buy a CDJ to use as a third deck, I did that, and you can't beat the Axis 9, I just use it for tunes that are hard to come across or aren't being released on vinyl

Yeah I would mate but all the tunes I've got are mp3, an it's gonnacost dough to even get 50% of them tunes in vinyl

Last edited:
Go with vinyl, there's enuf loyal followers to give it a fair few more years, and if you still feel the need you can buy a CDJ to use as a third deck, I did that, and you can't beat the Axis 9, I just use it for tunes that are hard to come across or aren't being released on vinyl

i dont think thats entirely legal mate

your shout though

if they havent been released technically i got think its illegal.

It probably is Illegal if it is about to be released....but if it isnt like Machete Vip then i doubt it is illegal to download it

if they havent been released technically i got think its illegal.

It probably is Illegal if it is about to be released....but if it isnt like Machete Vip then i doubt it is illegal to download it

Look mate, please stop giving advise on copyright law (you keep on doing so). Common sense has NOTHING to do with the law.

You can't download a tune just because it hasn't been released.

Is the pioneer cdj 800 much different from the 1000 or the 600? I am planning on getting one

Is the pioneer cdj 800 much different from the 1000 or the 600? I am planning on getting one

Err there is no such thing as a Pioneer cdj 600 mate lol. I think you ment the CDJ 400.
I have used both the 800 and the 1000 though and as far as mixing is concerned they are similar. The 1000 just has more advanced features and lots of bells and whistles:)
They are both really high quality products though.

Back
Top Bottom