CDJ2000 HID Mode Serato

djpeach

Original Nuttah
I was playing out the other night and couldn't figure out how to connect both CDJs to work in HID mode with serato.

(I only had one USB cable, but the CDJs were connected by ethernet cable, hence i could only connect the CDJ that was plugged in via USB.)

Is there a trick to it? or will i have to buy another cable for the grand sum of £2? i just dont like to plug too many devices in my usb hub...

Thanks in advance

I was playing out the other night and couldn't figure out how to connect both CDJs to work in HID mode with serato.

(I only had one USB cable, but the CDJs were connected by ethernet cable, hence i could only connect the CDJ that was plugged in via USB.)

Is there a trick to it? or will i have to buy another cable for the grand sum of £2? i just dont like to plug too many devices in my usb hub...

Thanks in advance

One piece of advice, dont use a USB hub when attaching dvs's etc/cdj's etc. EVER.

^ As above...hugely unreliable...the only thing about vdj systems that are!

There is a option in the settings menu that needs to be enabled to advance hid mode in order to even use them in native mode with serato...

Ill check and see if there is a definitive answer to this...

looking up HID mode pon tinternets 'cause i had'nt heard of it until now, and i found this...

:O :O :O

Last edited by a moderator:
One piece of advice, dont use a USB hub when attaching dvs's etc/cdj's etc. EVER.

I Don't really have a choice... I use a macbook pro with only 2 usb slots. obviously I allocate one port for the soundcard, and the other for a (powered) usb hub which has dicers,CDJs, sometimes an lpd8

Back
Top Bottom