CDJ100.. Worth it???

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Ez peeps, im gonna get myself a 2nd cdj so i can mix cd to cd. Someone i know is selling theirs for £100 each. Now ive heard a few things that the cdj100 is very different to other cdjs in terms of features, cue-ing up etc.
All i need is some form of cdj that will allow me to mix cd with cd. i dont care about any fx or features.
am i going to be completely mugged off by buying a 100??

I dont know what their like to use, ive seen em many times and they look like scales or somethin lol.

Remember going to a massive psytrance party, hench rig, sick decor, nice mixer etc and a pair of 100's I was spun out man.

Dont know if 100 is a good price though?

Never knew you was from swanley freek?

I dont know what their like to use, ive seen em many times and they look like scales or somethin lol.

Remember going to a massive psytrance party, hench rig, sick decor, nice mixer etc and a pair of 100's I was spun out man.

Dont know if 100 is a good price though?

Never knew you was from swanley freek?

Cheers man, yea moved here about a year ago. used to live in bromley. Where bouts u from then mate?

Try and get him down to 150 for the pair.

Yea maybe, but i dont need 2 and can only really afford 100 lool.

Are you familiar with the Numark Axis 9? Solid deck, easy to use and reliable. You might be able to find one for around £100 if you look on Gumtree.com or Ebay

ahh cool freek, i live in north kent on the isle of sheppey, you probably heard were all inbred with webbed feet but i wern't born here :D

ahh cool freek, i live in north kent on the isle of sheppey, you probably heard were all inbred with webbed feet but i wern't born here :D

I heard that about the Isle Of Sheppy you bunch of weirdos ;p lol. I live in Gravesend, I say big up the Kent crew lol.

i hadnt rele heard anything about the crazy webbed feet and inbred ppl of the isle of sheppy but ill be sure to spread the word from now on hahaha! :)

and you no its all about the kent massive hahaha

hahah its not me, honest lol i used to live in london, then chatham and sittingbourne and now here. But il agree man, some of the people are fucking weird lol, mainly the older people.

Kent crew repping hard haha

and Il beat you swimming race

These guys from gravesend came here and threw a big beach party in minster they had about 250 people down there, we were like no way, we do lil parties sometimes but nothing like that, loads of trance housy types and a few dnb heads, we went and got my mates system and the organisers didnt really like it. we took all the dnb heads from em lol

Dont know if you've heard of them?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/baysicsessions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom