CDJ

Viperdnb

On his way.
Ok, so I want to start CDJing, how to I buy the tunes? Can I just buy mp3's online and burn them to cd's?
:not_worthGive me everything you know guys plz.

Beatport, juno then off the records labels websites as well, yh you can just burn them to cd's and they will play some only play audio cds other can play mp3 cds.

Make sure your CD deck is Mp3 compatible too man.
But yeah breakbeat.co.uk, beatport.com, djdownload.com.

Make sure your CD deck is Mp3 compatible too man.
But yeah breakbeat.co.uk, beatport.com, djdownload.com.

This is good to have but isn't essential, I never use MP3 CDs in mine even tho they are, too many tracks on a CD become complicated imo. I'm pretty sure all the big djs i've seen mix have change the CD all the time, maybe 4-6 tracks each.

Scuba the badman has 1 track per cd!

This is good to have but isn't essential, I never use MP3 CDs in mine even tho they are, too many tracks on a CD become complicated imo. I'm pretty sure all the big djs i've seen mix have change the CD all the time, maybe 4-6 tracks each.

Scuba the badman has 1 track per cd!

that must be so fuckin expensive!

idk why anyone hasn't said Nuurbanmusic.com thats where the BEST shit is lol and usually for dj equipment your local music outlet will have everything. in canada thats mothers music and long n mcquade but your probably not in canada.

oh n i usually have like 10-14 tracks on each cd i don't see why people only put like 5-6 on

Thats obviously a personal preference but when playing out you don't really wanna have to fiddle around checking tracklists or whatever. Well i don't anyways lol!

I play on a CDJ 400 and an CDJ 800 (pioneer of course)

I have played on numarks and denons but there is a reason why pioneer is industry standard. If you have the cash then i suggest you get a pair of pioneers (400 and upwards)

Look on ebay, or locally however if you want brand new or want to do finance then www.htfr.co.uk is reallly good.

Also the sites i get off are

- www.breakbeat.co.uk
- nu urban music
- beatport

etc

Enjoy!

I'd recommend taking a look at Denon DN-S 1000 or 1200 if you don't have the cash for the shiny pioneers... they are affordable and do a very good joob, I love my 1000's :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom