CDJ help!!

yeh mate, you NEED to save up for a pioneer, most clubs have em and they are just generally the best

get one of these or anything above the 200s, got one for £220 second hand and looking to get another, great value and quality.

What was it like second hand? Was looking at brand new because if your gunna spend all that money, i wanted some gaurentee that if it fucks up then you got some sort of warranty. I take it was in good condition?

been thinking about a cdj myself recently. which is the cheapest pioneer that plays mp3's?

What was it like second hand? Was looking at brand new because if your gunna spend all that money, i wanted some gaurentee that if it fucks up then you got some sort of warranty. I take it was in good condition?

buy all my stuff brand new, that way you know that you are the first person to use it and it has a garrentee

Yeah top condition and everything works perfectly, it was two years old but feels like its got alot more life to come, Ive tried a few different cdjs but pioneer are exceptional quality.

Id have to advise against the 200's as I have got a 400 myself and am very happy with it. If you can get a 800 then go for it, no-one would say otherwise but I find the 200's very frustrating to cue etc without a vinyl emulation, and they feel a little more cheap then the higer models. The 400 I find is great because it feels and responds exactly the same as the 800/1000 (more or less) but the 200 is different and a long step down I think. Im saving for a 2nd hand 800 and I cant wait to finish my rig for good!

Back
Top Bottom