CDJ 800mk2 pitch lost the plot

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Hi guys.

One of my CDJ 800's has decided to be a dick. The pitch fader is all over the place and it's as if it has 'slipped' away from its usual position. For example if I have it down in the lower quarter of the fader it will move the pitch of the tune way more than it should. There's a small section where it is normal but it jumps about alot. Anyone else had this issue? Any ideas of a fix?

Cheers!

You could try blowing the dust out with the cover off, failing that its a fader replacement

I'm the least DIY/Electronically inclined person on the face of the planet, but I've recently successfully fixed my xbox & my cdj's for a number of issues simply following step-by-step youtube DIY vids & buying the right tools...

I've literally saved £100's, worth looking into...

I'm the least DIY/Electronically inclined person on the face of the planet, but I've recently successfully fixed my xbox & my cdj's for a number of issues simply following step-by-step youtube DIY vids & buying the right tools...

I've literally saved £100's, worth looking into...

Yeah im going to have a good tinker with it myself I think and see what I can do. Why the fuck not. Good man Mos

Back
Top Bottom