CDJ 350's & DJM 350 set

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
1379 for the lot am gonna order soon i think, i am no more than ure average bedroom dj never played no great ambition to do so, are these a good deck am i gonna get a year down the line and want better? currently using axis 9's and ave ad enough of em really, please help

---------- Post added at 18:37 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

cmon forum massive show ure knowledge itching to order em

^^ Fool!

These should be ok man, never used them but can vouch for Pioneers stuff and is all good. Have a think bout getting them from America tho, tons cheaper but there is hasslehof factor.

yea mate, pioneers are reliable and ez enuff to use. i dont see u getting bored of them any time soon tbh. never used that particular model but i use the 400s and they're quality.

bump

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:19 ----------

500's or better FTMFW. the rest are just Fisher Price my first cdj

u say this but i've spoken to a few people who are well established dj's in not just drum & bass but other usic who talk very highly of the 400's, 350's are their replacement, people have told me not to bother wive the 800's either and 1000's i don't think i need so i think these are wat i am gonna go wiv

Last edited:
800's FTW! will be getting another cdj soon. Guna hit up the 800 mk2. Much more sensitive than the 800. Any pioneer product though you can't go wrong!

I've got the 400s and they're brilliant, if you don't mind about the smallish jog wheel, then they out perform the 800s in terms of features.

And like Russla said, I saved myself £500 by getting them over from America

i have heard the 400's are better than the 350's, not sure why..i've used 400's and they're good, not used 350's yet, will be this weekend though so i'll let you know how they fare..
all about 1000mk3 and 2000's if u can afford em lol...400 deffo does the job tho, lot better than my fisher price numark axis 9 lmao

i have heard the 400's are better than the 350's, not sure why..i've used 400's and they're good, not used 350's yet, will be this weekend though so i'll let you know how they fare..
all about 1000mk3 and 2000's if u can afford em lol...400 deffo does the job tho, lot better than my fisher price numark axis 9 lmao

I'll keep dreaming :lol:

a review would be brilliant also

lotsa talk that you should order from usa... ive been trying to locate some decent sites but havent found any... im trying to get a pair of cdj 400 and a djm 400 mixer. can manage to get used ones for about 1400 dollars... how much would a new set cost me from usa?

pm pages if ye want to

saving for a 1000 atm, second hand mind
they just look, feel and perform so much better than the others i've used....obviously haven't got my hands on the 2000s....yet

2000's are defiantley the way but fuck me are they a lil pricey. i love the convenience of memory sticks, not even gotta waste time or money with CD's anymore

this please

DJM2000_SET_front.jpg

if ur going to order yourself electronics from the america to be shipped to the uk you may well find yourself with customs and excise taxes
duty = value of goods + freight charge X about 2-4 % duty rate
then VAT = value + freight + duty charge X 17.5%

Back
Top Bottom