Cdj-350 & Behringer DJX750 Problem

BLoodstaiN`

Well i bought those today 2 cdj's & that behringer
When we use a master bpm like say 178 we sync our song on the left pioneer.
It plays, on our right pioneer we set it also to 178 bpm.
but we can never beatmatch it because the one song doesn't play as fast as the other and it gets out of tune. It starts out good but after a while it's all wrong even though the bpm is set on the master.

When we don't use master bpm our bpm changes all the time like it starte on 178, Suddently it's 177.7
And we can't figure it out and we'd like to work with the cdj's we bought.
Any help?

Use your ears to tell whether to speed up/slow down the track you're bringing in, not the BPM meters, otherwise you'll never learn to beatmatch properly. In fact while you're still learning it might be a good idea to cover up the BPM with a bit of electrical tape.

The BPM should be used as a very rough guide only. The reason it fluctuates is because it's not accurate (especially with breakbeat genres as the waveforms peaks aren't so obvious).

Use your ears to tell whether to speed up/slow down the track you're bringing in, not the BPM meters, otherwise you'll never learn to beatmatch properly. In fact while you're still learning it might be a good idea to cover up the BPM with a bit of electrical tape.
The BPM should be used as a very rough guide only. The reason it fluctuates is because it's not accurate (especially with breakbeat genres as the waveforms peaks aren't so obvious).

exactly wat i did

lol mine just jump about so much i dont even bother looking at them, as their always always wrong

the only point i bother lookin at bpm counters and manually correcting them is when im going to use fx.

Back
Top Bottom