CD Swap

Flatmatt

VIP Junglist
I'm thinking, as a newbie here, that it would be a good idea to make a mix CD each and swap it through the post so as to get a better idea of what everyone's into. i reckon something of about an hour in length either a cassette or CD depening on what you can make, something in the region of an hour. if people post me their CDs/tapes i'll pick names out of a hat and then post them back out to everyone at random so you won't know who's mix you'll be getting, then i'll send out a PM to everyone who's involved about a week later to let you know who's mix you got and what's on it.

put a post on the thread if you're interested and we'll sort it out from there!

:rave:

not a bad idea , except we can swap online easily, people wont bother posting. there are quite a few members mixes in the mix section, maybe we could have a thread where we gather all the links to those ...

I thought about making a mix swap website for all kinds of music but wasnbt sure of the legal implications.

If anyone is interested in helping out with this id be happy to hear from them.

but yeah...good idea!

lets roll!

Easy. Go over to a friends house where there is internet access. Download mix, (make sure to save as). Burn to disc.

Besides that it is a really good idea. I, myself, need to get a mix or two up to the folks on the forum.

deadaelus said:
Easy. Go over to a friends house where there is internet access. Download mix, (make sure to save as). Burn to disc.

Besides that it is a really good idea. I, myself, need to get a mix or two up to the folks on the forum.

Good idea. Or do it at work...

Back
Top Bottom