CD Pack's & MC's

haggis

Here Come's the PENDULUM
Been wanting to this for a while so now iv done it. I buy a fair few cd packs during the years and the thing that pisses me off the most is when they put on the pack that an mc will be on the pack and is not. Anybody else think the same its faulse advertisment????

Example the new random pack there's no GQ well i cant find him

Sometimes the artists get put on the bill but don't actually show for whatever reason. Then when the promoters bring out the pack they usually just wack the flyer on the cover without actually realising to edit the DJ/MC's name from the cover

Sometimes the artists get put on the bill but don't actually show for whatever reason. Then when the promoters bring out the pack they usually just wack the flyer on the cover without actually realising to edit the DJ/MC's name from the cover

Yeh this is the case 9 time out of 10..... sometimes not all the sets from the night will make it on the pack so therefore whats listed on the flyer might not actually be what in the pack.

What about when they say they r turnin up 2 a gig and dont that is the worst !

Sometimes it ain't the mc's fault. Promoters put them on the flyer when they ain't even booked. Also like rocksteadyuk said all the sets from the rave are not always released on the packs. Yeah true say it's false advertising but people buy the packs anyway.

Back
Top Bottom