CD Decks

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
Im not interested in scratch features, simple stutter cue is fine

Im not interested in mp3 support (though would be a minor positive)

Im looking for a solid CD deck which will skip as little as possible and possibly have memory for cue points

here's what I've been looking at

Pioneer CDJ-500S - old but capable I've been told

Technics SL-DZ1200 - would look wicked next to my technics but how good is it?

Pioneer CDJ-100 - el cheapo, is it good for the money though

Stanton C 450

Stanton S 304

CDJ 100 is bollocks

The 1200 looks cool but its too expensive for what it does.

Pioneer 500s - Axis 8 is better.

CDJ 1000 with mp3 is a very good but expensive choice.

Don't know about the Stantons.

Hmm, looks like I'll have to try and get a taster of them all, shame theres no DJ equipment shops about anymore FFS!

Is the pioneer 100's REALLY that bad, i mean, I learnt to mix on a homemix cd decks combo and managed it, it was the fucking pits though

I dont trust Numarks everything I have used made by them has either failed or just been pants lol. How much are these axis jobbies then

Hmm, looks like I'll have to try and get a taster of them all, shame theres no DJ equipment shops about anymore FFS!

Is the pioneer 100's REALLY that bad, i mean, I learnt to mix on a homemix cd decks combo and managed it, it was the fucking pits though

Yes, they are complete shite. You might as well try and mix using your home cd decks.

I dont trust Numarks everything I have used made by them has either failed or just been pants lol. How much are these axis jobbies then

I have two Axis players, played them out at some very dodgy places with beer and whiskey spilt on them as well as falling out of backpacks or off the tables. They've visited the repair shop as a result but they work fine because their mechanics are solid and the electronics are very good. You can't get better at the price (and they have cool effects and they're not Behringer quality.

I have two Axis players, played them out at some very dodgy places with beer and whiskey spilt on them as well as falling out of backpacks or off the tables. They've visited the repair shop as a result but they work fine because their mechanics are solid and the electronics are very good. You can't get better at the price (and they have cool effects and they're not Behringer quality.

which ones u got D?

you can get a cdj-800 for less the £300 if your lucky on e-bay, i got mine off a mate for £230 and its the nuts, without paying £550 for a cdj-1000. no mp3s but a cd only costs what, 30p these days!

For about 200 I got Numark CDX. That has scratch features tho ><

The stutter on it has a very nice button tho :D I love it

Back
Top Bottom