Cd Deck

danhowe25

Alias
im looking to get a cd deck, got a budget of around 200 - 250, could maybe stretch to 300 if it would make a big difference. any advice on what to get?? I will mainly just be using it as a 3rd deck as I've got my beloved technics installed already. axis 9 seems to be the most popular from reading around...

Unless you get lucky on the Bay you won't get a CDJ800 second hand for less then £300 so Axis 9 is the way to go my friend :) Ask around for an 800 tho, worth it imo because it'll last longer then the Axis 9 and Numarks repair times are fucking joke!

i rate the axis 9, well worth getting

if your interested, selling mine though due to getting serato, its in mint condition and got the original box, + a one year warranty from january just gone

cheers for the responses guys. think im gonna go for the axis 9, bit pissed i couldnt find a decent priced 800 but was never expecting to

i rate the axis 9, well worth getting

if your interested, selling mine though due to getting serato, its in mint condition and got the original box, + a one year warranty from january just gone

yeah mate check your PM's!

@ Russla: cheers mate, got a 3 channel mixer already but thatll be the next thing to upgrade!

axis series is good for the money, and an introduction into cd decks. the 9 is a great little number with many of the feature and function you'd find on a higher priced cd deck. definatly worth a go.

oh, and i got my pioneer cdj800 for £280. the deals are out there :)

I've got the axis 9, and even though I don't use it that often (cause of my ongoing love with vinyl) it was definately worth the purchase and the price.

Nice and simple to use too, my only fault on it is the jog wheel, which IMO is a little too loose and sensitive for precision mixing...

I think we need a sticky thread that says if you want a cdj go for:
AXIS 9

Or as Riisu said bargin hunt

Back
Top Bottom