Wanted CD DECK!!

P!ker

VIP Junglist
Has anyone got an old cd turntable they want to sell, or knows of anyone selling one, i just need a cheapo one to mix my own tunes on.
Thanks
PEACE!

Has anyone got an old cd turntable they want to sell, or knows of anyone selling one, i just need a cheapo one to mix my own tunes on.
Thanks
PEACE!

safe mate

just did my internet radio show last night and one of the managment was saying about how he's got a pair of cd decks he's never used. im back on next week sat, remind me then and i'll ask him if you havent had any luck :)

safe mate

just did my internet radio show last night and one of the managment was saying about how he's got a pair of cd decks he's never used. im back on next week sat, remind me then and i'll ask him if you havent had any luck :)

Nice one Wobalz mate, i only need one deck.
I will let you know mate, if i have not found anything.
How was the show man, i missed it gutted!!!
i will try to tune in next week mate.
PEACE!

Nice one Wobalz mate, i only need one deck.
I will let you know mate, if i have not found anything.
How was the show man, i missed it gutted!!!
i will try to tune in next week mate.
PEACE!

no worries
flopped a few, smacked a few
next week will be better
p.m on its way ;)

i might be lookin to shift this in the comming weeks, possibly
http://www.djstore.com/item/numaxis4.htm

only one little scratch on the front, fine working order otherwise.

can't promise it's guna go, but i'm considering it.... depends if the price of 2nd hand cdj800s come down in price after xmas.

yeah man, it's fine for what i use it for. only problems being not being able to store cue points, and i find the search function a bit crap.

but i mean, you can edit intros of tracks for ease of use, or just cue them up from where they begin init.

for the price, it's killer. everythings good about it.

just wana get a cdj800 some time in the future so i can become acustomed to them as they're club standard etc....

Back
Top Bottom