CD case tracklist sleeves

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Easy! Kind of a stupid question, but I recently changed to CDs and I would like to know whats the best way to print off those tracklists that you can put in front of your cds on the sleeve. Ive heard that you can do them with Excel, but I dont know how to get them to fit the right size. Im sure theres no right or wrong way to do it, would just like to know if anyone has a specific way that they do it so that I can do it as well :) Cheers

Yo Rubs. Joey is spot on. Just thought i'd show you what I finished sorting out today as my way to organise my mass of tunes!

416435_10151739579710343_781980342_24316408_1899529319_o.jpg

I found it far too messy having writing all over the cd's so turned to this. It's pretty much the same as printing it on a disk I guess but it's very easy to maintain it all in one word document I find just another idea for you to think about.

Also if you're wondering what the number in brackets is its how long the intro is. (1 being 16 bars, 2 - 32 bars etc) .. Just handy to know lol

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Sorry about the fucking monstrous picture! Don't know how to resize it

Last edited:
muzza mate, that intro thing is a good idea, gonna nick that off of you...

Find a template...look in microsoft publisher or word (old school) they have the templates in there mate

What do I look for? :) Not quite sure what these things are called

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

Thats what Im aiming for as well muzza, intro bar thing is a good idea, might have to nick it as well :P

Back
Top Bottom