@Caution

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Ez geez,

Did you reach HoG 10th B'day over the weekend?

Doubt anyone else on here woulda got round for it :/

Nah, didn't really know too much about it to be honest

I went out to Detonate in Nottingham on Friday and that kinda did me for the rest of the weekend. Also had to pop down to an old friends 21st birthday bash on Saturday so I was pretty busy regardless.

Not heard too much about it cept for Scotty sparking some bloke out for groping him, haha.

Was it a good night?

Gonna pop down HOG in the next few months. Been a while since I last went to Subway. That place always gets proper messy.

Yeah man, that dude that got a smack was asking for it, even after he got twatted... Musta like dropped about 6 pills outside or summat cos the pleb was seriously fucked...

I was really feelin' it, PCM Live/DjX was enough for me, but all the other dudes played cracking sets..

Even got lucky with a HOT gyal :love:, which you dont get often in Subway (obv. was at the Sanc, but I'm makin a comparison).. So was good all round.

You coming over for Feb PRSN? We'll have to link sometime, even by pure fluke for fucks sake :lol:

Was deffo worth the tenner tho I must say blud! :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by inf0r
Yeah man, that dude that got a smack was asking for it, even after he got twatted... Musta like dropped about 6 pills outside or summat cos the pleb was seriously fucked...

I was really feelin' it, PCM Live/DjX was enough for me, but all the other dudes played cracking sets..

Even got lucky with a HOT gyal :love:, which you dont get often in Subway (obv. was at the Sanc, but I'm makin a comparison).. So was good all round.

You coming over for Feb PRSN? We'll have to link sometime, even by pure fluke for fucks sake :lol:

Was deffo worth the tenner tho I must say blud! :D

Cool, glad it all wen't well mate

DJ X is probably one of Birmingham's best kept secrets. His mixing isn't anything amazing (tight enough for me though) but he just drops slammer after slammer after slammer. Pure flava......

Two PRSN's in Feb. One on the 7th and the other later in the month. Will be there on the 7th but not sure on the other one as I know I have a booking sometime around that date. I'll have to find out......

Safe mate

C

:afro:

I never really notice his mixing, then again, I've only ever heard him live, and unless someone drops a serious clang I don't really pay much attention...

Have to agree with what yer saying about him being one of Brum's best kept secret, most of the people I spoke to at HoG early doors were only there to see him, he's building up quite a following!

Skeen that these are gonna be athe last Prosessions, any idea whats in da pipeline? Cos they're saying somethings being lined up..

Safe me bredderz :gslayer:

Skeen that these are gonna be athe last Prosessions, any idea whats in da pipeline? Cos they're saying somethings being lined up..

Safe me bredderz :gslayer:

Nah, fraid not. I'll probably find out sometime soon though. Came as a bit of a shock when I found that out this morning.

Shaolin knows what he's doing though, trust me......

Just a shame my favourite night is to finish even though it may only be for a slight facelift

Originally posted by Caution
Nah, fraid not. I'll probably find out sometime soon though. Came as a bit of a shock when I found that out this morning.

Shaolin knows what he's doing though, trust me......

Just a shame my favourite night is to finish even though it may only be for a slight facelift

To be fair, they could be knocking it on the head for a bit while this moodiness blows over in birmingham town... Would be a sensible thing to do really, due to the frequency of bad shit happening lately in and around the city centre..

To be fair, they could be knocking it on the head for a bit while this moodiness blows over in birmingham town... Would be a sensible thing to do really, due to the frequency of bad shit happening lately in and around the city centre..

Hmmm, I dunno mate

Think there is probably more to it than that. Prsn have been well on top of the trouble since the cs gas incident.

Only time will tell...........

Yeah, Andy C nite was the one after the one with tha gassing wasn't it? Vibe was excellent for that one, no trouble at all :)

Back
Top Bottom