Cause I'm the miggida miggida miggida Mac Daddy

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
couldve done worse really maloney, couldve been coerced into fellation by and elderly and slightly over weight gentleman of the estonian persuasion wearing a bowler hat and a crowbar

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hold on a minute are you trying to tell me the Fat Controller was a gay Estonian

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
me and my girl was going to check a new place the other day and i was broke
so i ended up drinking cans of dirt cheap beer at central station perrong (i love train stations) singing rick astley

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
As soon as i saw this thread title i knew if would be by you, Fes or Logikz. And that i would have no fucking clue what it was about. And yeah, i have no clue.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
alright ok i think i know what youre saying, youre saying the totally krossed out look is hype right give me a minute ill get in gear

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
we should totally have like on those theme days here, like kriss kross theme day that the whole forum would be upside down and before you can post you have to post a pic of yourself wearing clothes backwardsman style

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
That is a very good idea can I request an Earth, Wind and Fire theme where we all have to wear balding afros and wear glittery jump suits