Cause 4 Concern - Stranglehold/Blabber mouth

Prefer the original I think, got 'Moonway Renegade' on the flip too!! Killer track. As it goes I own both.

On the subject on the thread, massive 12". 'Strangehold' has been getting caned by me recently. :)

Have all mentioned tunes.. Never checked blabber mouth.. Got a habit of buying for one side and never checking the flip.. Did this with BS vs Fourward - Carnage never realised Authority was on the flip... Turned out to be more of a cracker and easier to mix than Carnage. Blabber mouth, that is dirt. I am such a cunt for not checking the flip :confused:

feelin these bad boys!!
stranglehold is a real nice tune, actually they both are!

and; i bought the facade vip and realized i had made a big mistake. original FTW.

Have all mentioned tunes.. Never checked blabber mouth.. Got a habit of buying for one side and never checking the flip.. Did this with BS vs Fourward - Carnage never realised Authority was on the flip... Turned out to be more of a cracker and easier to mix than Carnage. Blabber mouth, that is dirt. I am such a cunt for not checking the flip :confused:

Haha. :word: mate

Don't think I've played it either for some reason. I get in the habit of doing that a lot. At the end of the day you have payed £6-£7 for 2 tunes, might as well make the most of them ey!

I have been known to do this.
still some flips that i own that i haven't even listened to yet
=/

Back
Top Bottom