VIP Junglist
Throw the Jew down the well
So my people can be free
They take all the money
And we'll have a big party

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Its all about scientology, I am secretly brain washing you all as we speak, soon you will all believe in this daft religion with me MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
I HAVE MY OWN FOLLOWING IT REWARDS YOU FOR YOUR DOINGS

UNLIKE ANY RELIGION

ALTHOUGH YOU MUST OWN A BADGER

AND A GOOD SOURCE OF TWIX'S

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Already been done Toejam they are the fundamental rules any aboroginy has to follow. Jeez you dont know anything

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
Catholicism FTW anyday

just say sorry, as long as you are repentant for your sins then you can do whatever you want...

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
St. Augustine, one of the key theology ideologues of the Church was such a raver back in the day that he puts Rick James, James Brown, Ike Turner and Logikz to shame.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
LONG WINTER. COLD BREEZE BLOWING. ONLY THE BRICKWORK OF A COUNCIL WALL FOR PROTECTION. DAMP AIR. A GATHERING OF 3 CLOSE MATES. PISSED. A CLOSE NIT GROUP. ALL FOR ONE. ONE FOR ALL. NOT MUCH LEFT. BUT ENOUGH. COLD FINGERS THAT STRUGGLE. BEST TO MAKE IT QUICK. GROUP EFFORT. KEEP MOVING AND IT WON'T BE SO BAD. DIFFICULT UNDER THE DIM LIT LAMPOST. COMPLETION. SPARKED. PASSED. SATISFACTION. GLOWING WITH CONTENTMENT...

...MEANWHILE A BUNCH OF MONGS ARE KILLING ANOTHER BUNCH OF MONGS BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE ABOUT SOMETHING.

REALITY. DOES IT SUCK, OR DOES IT?

A POEM BY SIRUS.

THANKS.